Do we really need more rain?

Headed this way, right?  I'm sick of rain but i look at it this way. Could be worse. We could be living in a drought where we'd kill for a sprinkle of water. Just e glad we don't have any tornadoes coming right now. Pray for those people in Oklahoma.

• Like 1
Guest RedLights&Sirens
Im in Collierville and we have had a thunderstorm going on since around 4pm. Still thundering a bit and plenty of lightning even now. Dont know how many times I have lost power now and frankly it sucks because this is the first place I have ever lived with a fuse box which I know jack s#!t about. Fortunatley it has been the neighborhood, not just my house losing power. I would be lost trying to fix it.

Not looking forward to work in the morning. High says 89 and with all this rain the humidity is going to suck. Especially in a polyester uniform and an ambulance with barley working air conditioning.

I work in the tourism industry, we have had rain every single weekend this season with the exception of one weekend in March.  It's affecting my paychecks, that rain, rain, can go away!

That one weekend in March is when Knoxville had their home show.  Any idea what a 80 degree/Sunny March weekend does to trade expo attendance?  Yeah...it has been shit since then.  I usually consider Memorial Day as the mid-point of the summer season because we have been in the pool/lake since the beginning of April. 

Not this year.  Not been in the water yet. 

According to todays Tennessean, Nashville is 1.26" below normal for the month but 4.61" above normal for the year. It sure seems that we would be over more than that. I live very near the airport which is where the official total is taken, I think, so that should be close to my levels here.