IRS Gave Progressives Conservative Groups' Confidential Docs

Guest 6.8 AR

The depth of treachery in our government is slowly being revealed.....From protecting the New Black Panthers, to the IRS being in Obama's back pocket....where is this crap gonna end?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/05/14/Progressive-Group-Says-IRS-Gave-Them-Confidential-Docs-On-Conservative-Groups

Not any time, soon. Clinton, Nixon and Johnson(the ones I know of) did this, also. I'm not trying to diminish

this, at all, but it does make the case, by itself, that the IRS should be abolished and the Fair Tax should be

made the only funding availability of the federal government, without the ability to do these things. Once an

agency can be used to political leanings, it should be destroyed.

Add it to the long list of federal agencies that should go away. If you think about this for more than a minute

or two, it will make a sane man's head explode.

FWIW here's corroborating evidence of this by the progress group Pro Publica

http://www.propublica.org/article/irs-office-that-targeted-tea-party-also-disclosed-confidential-docs

This is a really big deal.

Another soros group designed to undermine our constitutional republic

"After receiving the unapproved applications, ProPublica tried to determine why they had been sent. In emails, IRS spokespeople said ProPublica shouldn’t have received them.

“It has come to our attention that you are in receipt of application materials of organizations that have not been recognized by the IRS as tax-exempt,” wrote one spokeswoman, Michelle Eldridge. She cited a law saying that publishing unauthorized returns or return information was a felony punishable by a fine of up to $5,000 and imprisonment of up to five years, or both.

In response, ProPublica’s then-general manager and now president, Richard Tofel, said, "ProPublica believes that the information we are publishing is not barred by the statute cited by the IRS, and it is clear to us that there is a strong First Amendment interest in its publication.”

I think it's interesting how all this is comming out just before the 2014 election cycle.   Everyone with even a casual amount of insight about big city machine politics knows full well that whoever sits at the top manipulates the whole machine and does what he wants --- he rewards his friends and punishes his enemies.  

I think the political insiders in both parties are getting ready to crucify Obama; that's why all these "scandals" are being leaked at once.   The democrats have to "re-brand" themselves to fool the next bunch of "children" into voting for them.  The republicans are finally going to have to tell the truth and "get even" for democrat excesses in order to bevn be thought of as a remotely viable political counter-balance to the idiocy currently taking place at the federal level. 

I see all this as being good for the country.  Remember; when polititians are in-fighting they arent passing more foolish, repressive laws and robbing the citizenry with a pencil.  I say "...let em butcher each other on tv and everywhere else...".  When america's enemies are fightin each other, its always good for america.  Let the recriminations, reviews, hearings, revelations, and accusations begin!!

isolationist libertarian leroy

• Like 2
Guest 6.8 AR

Another thing to consider about the IRS is that they are in charge of the Affordable Health Care Act(death

panel, extraordinaire), who, by that same law, is giving millions to a bunch of, essentially, organizing groups,

otherwise known as Alinsky thugs. Now, what the Heck does that have to do with health care? Absolutely

nothing. It is nothing more than getting the propaganda up so the dumbasses who voted for this clown will

continue to believe this nonsense, all the way down to when their EBT cards quit working.

If one can't put together that this man(President Kardahian) is an enemy of the state, he is on another planet.

That includes anyone in Congress who still wants to appease a Democrat. I think adding all this stuff up scares

even the mediocre liberal to death, which is why Obamacare has a death panel.

Maybe I should apply for tax exempt status, since I won't be able to pay any taxes, like you, before too much

longer. Of course I would be dead and gone before they considered it after they read most of my posts around

here. :D

Guest 6.8 AR

Maybe I should have started another thread because this is only name related to it(IRS).

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/nbc-wh-blaming-treasury-dept-irs-scandal_724525.html

This is just more evidence of Obama's incompetency, along with Carney being the mouthpiece of the lies.

The president is the executive officer, and like Harry Truman said, "The buck stops here". POTUS is the

ultimate manager of the entire government, which makes him responsible for everything that goes on in it,

ultimately. He and Carney, along with the media has continually been blaming everyone else, including

still blaming Bush. whether or no Truman meant what he said, at least he was making a true statement.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/dana-milbank-obama-the-uninterested-president/2013/05/14/da1c982a-bcd7-11e2-9b09-1638acc3942e_story.html?hpid=z5

Obama can not remove himself from any scandal without making himself look completely stupid and, at

least, unable to manage the government, since he can't put competent personnel in charge of those branches.

He or Carney tried to use the excuse that Bush appointed the IRS administrator, who can't count(but must have

had some liberal blood in her) and blamed it on lower staff. It doesn't matter how narcissistic one is. He still

swore an oath, and is unable to keep it. It's his damned job.

And the IRS in in charge of whatever Ms. Sebelius isn't. Another example of a firing that should take place,

let alone nullifying the whole Obamacare scam.

His presidency is effectively over. Must be time for the transformation to the dictatorship.

Edited by 6.8 AR