Here's a good pick for state Senate!

Guest GUTTERbOY

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lester Weevils

Basil could get together with Alvin Green for a 2012 presidential run.

So far maybe I like these guys better than most potential candidates for 2012.

Hey, let's make fun of the obviously mentally handicapped guy!

Yeah, after reading his website I feel bad for the guy. He obviously has something wrong upstairs. I will have to say at least he has the guts and courage to try to make his convictions mean something. :D

He says he did three years in the Marine Corp. He didn’t do them in the condition he’s in now, so something pretty bad must have happened to him.

Whoever set him up for this is pretty freakin’ mean. They should be ashamed.

crack on Basil all you want. I think I found my candidate.

While he may be challanged, he appears to be completely honest. He is not a lifelong self server like Wamp, he is not a phony like Haslam, and he has about as much chance of winning as Ramsey.

Yep he will get my vote.

From his site:

4. My friends a beer stores say they must check 200 D/L a day that 400 minutes a day per clerk which is over 6 hours at $ 7.00 a hour that $ 42.00, with it mandatory then we must pay them.

ummm WTF is he saying?

Here is one we will all like ;;;

6. Either as a senator and when I run for 2010 governor post I will recall all gun permits and registrations and we will not had any registration in this state. The right

too bear arms against our government and not burglars must be protected after the Supreme court ruling

I think what he was saying is that no HCPs would be required. All could carry legally!

Guest Lester Weevils

A Basil soundbite was featured on the Glenn Beck radio show today, so now he is a national celebrity! I still think he should team with Alvin Green and run for President in 2012. They could flip a coin to decide who should be at the top of the ticket.

One of the largest minorities are people of limited intelligence, who are sorely under-represented in government. It is the final frontier of equal opportunity hiring practices.

NormalCurveSmall.gif

http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/IQBasics.aspx

About 16 percent of the population are less than or equal to dull normal. True democratic representation would have up to 16 dull normal senators and 70 dull normal congressmen.

Moreover, the representative group should encompass at least 2 Mentally Defective Senators and 9 Mentally Defective congressmen.

And at all times, we should have at least one supreme court judge less than or equal to dull normal.

To be perfectly fair, we should have from 2 to 4 dull normal presidents per century (sixteen years total dull normal incumbency per century).

Actually Basil or Alvin Green are only barely qualified to represent this minority group. Both had military careers, and military requirements are such that both of these fellows are probably within +/- 1 standard deviation of the mean. But they may be close enough to suffice.

Some congresscritters have appeared to be mentally defective, but Robert Byrd and Ted Kennedy were merely senile. It isn't clear whether they had lost enough brain cells to qualify to represent the dull minority.

Al Franken at first glance might seem to fit the bill, but he has a certain animal cunning and probably does not qualify as truly mentally defective.

One of the largest minorities are people of limited intelligence, who are sorely under-represented in government.

Ludicrous - people of limited intelligence are almost solely represented in government.