WHAT IMPORTANT:

1.Education

a. School violents

b. Add reading of the minutes to the U.S.Congress mandatory

c. Get more of the lottery money to 1-12

2.Equal Health care

a. a free gift program

b. take a look at and redo all mandtory insurance programs

c. See why dental is not in most plans a tooth aches hurt more than a back aches and no teeths depresses people

7.My plan will give the state free gas for all governmental cars and trucks

:D

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GUTTERbOY
I hoped this guy would have a you tube video up... I really wanted to see what he sounded like. I have a feeling it would have made for a great laugh.

Ask and ye shall receive!

[ame]

[/ame]

[ame]

[/ame]

I haven't watched them- I do actually need to get some work done while I'm here today, you know- so I have no idea what sorts of madness might be contained within. Have fun.

:D

Guest canynracer

From his site:

4. My friends a beer stores say they must check 200 D/L a day that 400 minutes a day per clerk which is over 6 hours at $ 7.00 a hour that $ 42.00, with it mandatory then we must pay them.

ummm WTF is he saying?

Here is one we will all like ;;;

6. Either as a senator and when I run for 2010 governor post I will recall all gun permits and registrations and we will not had any registration in this state. The right

too bear arms against our government and not burglars must be protected after the Supreme court ruling

Guest GUTTERbOY

I don't know how much time/money it costs to just get your name on the ballot, but this guy actually has some signs up around here as well, so presumably he's spent at least some time and money on this "campaign." So in all seriousness, why the hell even go to the trouble if you can't even be bothered to have someone proofread your damned web site?

Guest db99wj
I don't know how much time/money it costs to just get your name on the ballot, but this guy actually has some signs up around here as well, so presumably he's spent at least some time and money on this "campaign." So in all seriousness, why the hell even go to the trouble if you can't even be bothered to have someone proofread your damned web site?

Hell, at least run it through MS Word and the grammer check will point out the problem areas, even give suggestions.

Guest Spuds

What's that freakin' uniform he wears in his pics? Also saw him wearing it at 153 and Hamill on a sign, strange.

Edited by Spuds

The poor guy is obviously handicapped... his heart is in the right place, but his mind is nowhere to be found, unfortunately. I wish that more competent people had his initiative...

It's sad, really... that nobody has told him to seek other avenues of making a difference which would be more suitable for him (and us).

Funny as hell though... taken at face value.

Basil does have a good heart and means well,however he comes across a little odd.Also he don't stand a chance in hell of winning.

i certainly hope not. if i recall it isn't expensive or labor intensive to get a name on the ballot for a state office. hey, maybe i should run. i have a decent grasp of the english language (except my disdain for capitalization in a casual forum), a rudimentary understanding of some aspects of tennessee and federal law, and a healthy dose of common sense.

now if i had the money to back that up...:)

i certainly hope not. if i recall it isn't expensive or labor intensive to get a name on the ballot for a state office. hey, maybe i should run. i have a decent grasp of the english language (except my disdain for capitalization in a casual forum), a rudimentary understanding of some aspects of tennessee and federal law, and a healthy dose of common sense.

now if i had the money to back that up...:)

25 signatures.