Crazy cop shootout!

Looks like cop assisted suicide to me. Guy wanted to die. Why else would he be screaming kill me? On another note, those officers better be glad he was untrained or didn't want to kill them. 37 rounds? Lookex and sounded like more than half those came down range before either officer returned fire. If that had been effective trained fire those would be two dead police officers.

Sent from the backwoods of Nowhere
Edited by Spots

Looks like cop assisted suicide to me. Guy wanted to die. Why else would he be screaming kill me? On another note, those officers better be glad he was untrained or didn't want to kill them. 37 rounds? Lookex and sounded like more than half those came down range before either officer returned fire. If that had been effective trained fire those would be two dead police officers.

Sent from the backwoods of Nowhere

If it was suicide by cop (I agree), he probably didn't want to hit anything. Just needed to make the noise.

Guest Darth Maul
I know I've been wearing my tinfoil hat pretty tight recenty, but with Ho-bama and his crew I have good reason. I can't help but wonder how much of this is real and how much is play acting so that he can push his gun grab agenda. Man just walks into an airport and starts shooting? Guy hops out of a car with an AK and starts shooting? My gut instincts have kept me alive this long and right now I have that same feeling. Something just doesn't seem right. Too convenient with the timing. And I know of hundreds of shootouts with police, thanks to Youtube. How many have made the front page of Yahoo News, MSNBC.com, gone viral and made national tv news within minutes?

We'll see. I'm just sitting back and waiting to see how many "terrorist attacks" happen later this month. Specifically in Pennslvania, Florida and California between the 13th and 24th.

That’s what happened to the West Memphis Officers. Only their killers had better aim. Glad both of these Officers survived.

That was exactly what I thought. I wonder if this guy is a member of the same fringe movement.

I think the female officer lost one finger and has likely lost the use of 2 more.

Mark