newb here

Hey TGO nnew here to the site and guns. always liked guns but never really wanted to get one till recently.

A few weeks ago at the last fairground gun show i purchased a llama 380 micromax with 2 extra mags for the wife and i to use for home protection.

Friday i got a new Remington 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD, i'm also planning to pickup a Remington R1 Enhanced SS.

• Like 1

yes the lama doesnt have a freat reputation but from owners that have owned the 380, they love them.

with the remington R1 its my second choice i really wanted a kimber 1911 but dont want to spend that right now.

the rifle was because i want to do some long range shooting. there is the range off Hobson pike that about 5mins from the house and a friend that's in BFE borro thats putting together a 300yrd range..

Guest Hound

all you need is that first taste and your doomed to the addiction.  Im never happy with my latest buy for very long before im looking at that next weapon that I NEED. haha

all you need is that first taste and your doomed to the addiction.  Im never happy with my latest buy for very long before im looking at that next weapon that I NEED. haha

Amen to that. I don't need a LWRC nor do I NEED a Ferrarri but I'd REEEEAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYY like to have one...

Lol true. I keep getting into expensive hobbies.

I have a 1970 240z to restore, also have a 120g Reef Tank that's gonna be upgrading to a 185g from ReefSavvy in a month or two.

With the guns. After getting everything for the 700, then it will be a 1911, AR-pistol then a full size AR. Who knows what else....

Edited by ToXIc