Look at this ugly monstrosity

I do not know what to say other than I can honestly say I would not take this out in public. This is a featureless rifle that is legal in California. I think the front end is kind of cool but that is where my admiration ends. Well I do have some admiration to those gun owners who put up with this kind of nonsense, I know I could not.

In the end this stock doesn't prevent criminals from doing anything illegal. The clear magazine reminds me of the reason they have clear televisions and radios in prison.

frs_15-tfb.jpeg

frs_15_2-tfb.jpg

frs_15_1-tfb.jpg

Images and article here:

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2012/12/12/frs-15-california-featureless-ar-15-stock/

Edited by Dolomite_supafly
  • Like 1
I guess it's better than going all "David and Goliath" on the Mexican gangs, but I personally prefer my rifles like I prefer my women; with some good-lookin' useful features. This rifle is curvy in all the wrong places ... like an overweight women in low-cut skinny jeans. Edited by npgunner
  • Like 1

[...] It sort of favors a paintball gun.

It is sad that politicians believe this is somehow safer than a run of the mill AR.

And that is the folly of the vast majority of legislation related to "assault weapons".  It's like trying to do away with prostitution by saying the women can't wear certain "hooker clothes" or something.  Now, they have taken a very identifiable weapon due to it's unique profile and forced people to change the look of it so that someone comments that it looks kind of like a paintball gun.  Gawd!  These laws are so ignorant!

I have a friend in LA that owns a lot of guns. He just keeps his in Arizona. California has been over the top for years. This is a pretty old pic, but is still one of the best examples of their stupidity...

IMG_4929.jpg

I didn't realize the Cabbage Patch Kids had assault rifles!