RimFire Revolver shooters??

DaveTN

Any RimFire revolver shooters here?

I’ve been thinking I need a full size .22 so I can get 500 rounds of trigger time at a low cost. :hat:

What do you guys shoot? I’ve been trying to find a used Smith & Wesson 617, but haven’t had much luck.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nj.piney

i have a taurus model 94 9 shot revolver that i dont shoot enough. i promised it to my grandson when he turns 21. i should probably test fire it occasionally so it doesnt die of old age before he gets it.

HR.jpg

In picture mode today...

Here's my 1950's H&R 922. It's my hidden kitchen gun.

Nine shot, remove cylinder to reload. It would look nice if I could find some inexpensive wood grips to replace the factory plastic of that day.

Decided not to carry it as main weapon :hat:

- OS

Guest tokarev

I have a beautiful Taurus model 96 6-shot revolver with a six inch barrel and a partridge style sights. Like the 617, it is as large as a S&W model 10, but slightly heavier due to the smaller holes in the barrel and cylinder. Mine will shoot like a rifle (better than some of those even), much better than I can hold it.

I bought it used and have put many hundreds of rounds through it, yet the blue shows next to no wear at all.

Guest grimel

I bought a Taurus 94 2" blue from Phantom6 as a practice gun for the J frame (which I can't seem to keep). Everyone should have at least one 22lr pistol. I'd prefer to have one revolver and one autoloader.

I've got two S&W Model 18s. I love the little guns -- they are a blast to shoot and cheap. One has some special value since it was my grandfathers. I've got a couple of semiauto 22s also. They are fun to shoot but a piece of me prefers the revolver.

Guest tnmale46

i have an Arminius 6in. both cylinders 22 lr and 22 mag i bought new in probably 1976 shoots pretty good and a taurus c17 17 hmr its sweet but ammo aint cheap

Guest Brian@GunDepot

Favorite .22 revolver is Ruger.

-Ruger Bearcat

-Ruger Single Six

They are a tad pricey, but well worth it. I'd love to buy one of those Taurus Ultra Lite .22.... ah, so many guns...so little money...