What Do We Give Up Now?

Garufa

Surveillance cameras installed in all major cities.

Surveillance cameras watching/recording us all via drones.

That's my guess for starters.

In all seriousness ...
We already have cameras in most big cities.
And even though the drone thing blew over in the media, I bet that's coming.
Further intrusion in our freedoms and infringing on our Constitutional rights (besides just the 2A ... we just saw the 4A go to hell). I imagine well see more data forcibly shared between our healthcare providers and the .gov.
  • Like 1
I foresee amnesty also.
And lets face it, our election system went to sh!+ a long time ago. How many amendments are we up to now that don't really matter anymore?

I wonder if they'll get rid of anti-slavery amendment?!? Oh wait ... they did that with section 8 housing and all other things welfare.
What should we give up next? Why thinking for ourselves. We must listen to the political elite for only they know what is best for us. We must understand that only they have the answers that will solve all the problems that are facing our country. When and only when we submit blindly to their wisdom and leadership will the utopia America we all seek become a reality.
Guest 6.8 AR

That Boston thing is terrorism and the Patriot Act was supposed to aid in correcting that problem. We all

know it didn't do anything, and anything else should be fought, tooth and nail. A further erosion of our

rights won't fix this problem. The NRA and all the pressure on the Congress kept the last round being a

failure. We'll just have to keep the pressure up.

I don't see Congress doing anything positive about this, except trying to trash the Constitution. Our federal

government seems to think, for whatever reason, that enacting laws helps, but all it does is make more

people criminals. You might be thankful for a divided government. It's just about your last line of defense

of tyranny. The only kind of law that comes from emotion is a bad law.

Guest Keal G Seo

We need to make marathons harder to get access to. Who needs to run 26.2 miles for personal fitness? 10 miles is enough right?

Guest nra37922

Those have been in place for years downtown, soon they will be everywhere.

If you go downtown at night, look for the blue flashing light up on a pole.

They got them at strip clubs?  

On a serious note, I a waiting for some nut job to get their own drone, pack it with some explosives and take out a landing/departing train or some other high occupancy target or government official.