Payback!!-VA CCW Holders Published List

Guest LiLBucket

Guest LiLBucket

I know this is not about TN, but it's a neat retaliation indeed!!

:P and a :rock: to these folks!!!

http://www.vcdl.org/FLS/FLS.html

Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. • P.O. Box 513, Newington, VA 22122 • 804-639-0600

The Sun Shines on The Free Lance-Star

A few weeks ago VCDL President Philip Van Cleave spoke to an editor at the Free Lance-Star and told him that VCDL was going to use its own First Amendment rights to make life miserable for the Free Lance-Star's staff in retaliation for printing the names of concealed handgun permit holders and the names of the permit holder's street.

We then stood down, hoping that the Free Lance-Star would simply drop the practice.

Surely they would have enough commonsense to realize that printing the names of CHP holders was a bad idea, endangering the lives of good people and telling criminals where to get guns.

But commonsense is in short supply at the FLS, who has repeatedly drawn first blood on this issue, and we are fed up.

We are going to begin with the private life of Managing Editor Nancy S. Moore (whose private information I expect will be fleshed out even more over the next couple of weeks). Then we will work our way down the line to the other editors and managers of the paper.

In tandem, we are now prepared to send a MASSIVE email blast from all of you (ala the General Assembly type email arrangement) to the Chairman and the President of a large Fredericksburg car dealership, Rosner Stafford Toyota! There are almost 6,000 of you out there, so this should be real interesting for Rosner.

Let Stafford Toyota Chairman Ron Rosner Know Your Feelings on Being Treated This Way!

As time progresses, we are going to repeat this process for every major local business that advertises with either the Free Lance-Star or their radio station, WFLS.

We will continue pressuring the FLS's advertisers and publishing more and more personal information about the FLS and WFLS's management until FLS stops their practice of printing the names and streets of permit holders.

Free Lance-Star Employees

Major Free Lance-Star Advertisers

Managing Editor Nancy S. Moore

Nancy S. Moore, Managing Editor of the Free Lance Star, lives at 314 Princess Anne St. in Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401. Her home phone number is 540-373-2973. Nancy's house was built in 1826 and is 2,583 square feet. The foundation is masonry and the exterior walls are brick/stone.

Nancy's house has a total of six rooms broken down into 2 bedrooms, two full baths and three fireplaces. Gee Nancy hope you have inserts in those fireplaces, wouldn't want all the heat going out the chimney! There's a full basement with a total of 720 square feet and the finished portion is 540 square feet which leaves 180 square feet unfinished. Maybe a closet could be added?

Outside of the fireplaces the house is heated with natural gas and hot water. Sewer is public underground. And thankfully Nancy's house, though built in 1826 has been upgraded with air-conditioning for those hot summers in Fredericksburg.

On the financial side, for 1999 the total tax value was $214,000 and 2007 saw a very small increase to $217,300. That reflects a land value of $48,000 and an improvement value of $169,300. Outside of the fireplaces the house is heated with natural gas and hot water. Sewer is public underground. And thankfully Nancy's house, though built in 1826 has been upgraded with air-conditioning for those hot summers in Fredericksburg.

We've added a picture of Nancy's house for all to see and it really is quite nice.

FLS_Nancys_House.jpg

Rosner Auto Group

<A name=ROSNER><A href="http://www.rosnerstaffordtoyota.com/ou/stafford-toyota-scion/console.do?page=a_staff" target=_new>Rosner Auto Group / Stafford Toyota is a large advertiser in the Free Lance-Star and we would like you to let Chairman Ron Rosner know what you as a potential customer think about his advertising in a venue that treats law-abiding gun-owners like common criminals.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiLBucket

I could be on that CCW list rather soon. Contemplating movin' to da VA! (will I be playing an instrument in the banned here?lol)

Guest Ghostrider

I want to see her face, car, license plate, all her kids faces, where they go to school, what they do in their free time (all of them) and every other private thing I can find out about her and the rest of the maggots.

Wonder if that joint has a wall safe stuffed with cash? Any guns in the house? Where do they go to church? or do they? I say that blade has two edges, pour it ON!!!!

• 1 year later...
Nice retaliation!:D

I wouldn't classify thi sas retaliation. This is simply using the same system the paper employs, to then publish information on the editorial board.

If it is morally right (in the eyes of the paper's staff) to publish CCW holders information, then it is just as right for an organization to respond in kind.

Notice the paper is not using it's resources to gain information for any story to provide a clearer picture or establish facts. Purely to suit an agenda. That being the obvious case, and with the paper setting the standard I expect them to now call "foul". As with most "Higher educated hipocrates"... they prefer the same rules not apply to themselves. (IMHO)

I just called that b---h. She hung up on me when I informed here I was a concerned citizen calling about my personal information being published in the paper. I am going to wear them out. Merry Christmas Nancy Moore. Would you like to buy a gun nancy? How about a gun permit bit-h? THERE WILL BE NO SLEEPING FOR HER TONIGHT. I am going to have so much fun.

Lets bring out the prepaid phone and have fun all night long. :D happens even on Christmas Nancy Moore.

I am going to wear them out

Real classy, :bowrofl::D I guess I was raised better. Nothing good comes out of being vindictive. Like my Gramma used to say, "If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything"

This thread is old old old.

This one is over 1 1/2 years old.
Edited by Mike.357

Plus this was in VA not TN anyway.

Now there was a news agency or two in TN that posted info about HCP holders on their websites, but it was taken down VERY shortly after being put up.

There was a bill introduced last session to make HCP info private, but like many others it failed. The best thing to do with this energy would be to encourage a new bill to be introduced and passed this up coming session. Not calling out of state editors.