My high dollar shooting chair

1st i have to thank blade tech. and now i finally got the mag holders mounted and its hopefully ready to go. the front one is not real secure but i do not think it will be going anywhere. the chair parts in the picture are $700 for the pair so i had to be careful on what i did.

pictured is my open gun and a 22 round mag and 27 round mag.

IMG_7667_zpsb0f2a3b2.jpgIMG_7668_zpsecbf6401.jpg

• Like 2

WOW! THANK YOU ALL!!! for the kind words. thanks to wife not letting give up and i was really just trying to make it all work! without damage to a $28,000 chair.

i do still have a ammo sponser, but blade-tech just stepped up and helped me out. i also need to say Kenny of SSS oftered his machince shop as shop time allowed if i needed it.

SSS=speed shooters specialities

thanks again

• Like 2

without damage to a $28,000 chair.

:blink:

Didn't realize they were THAT expensive! 

The work done really is impressive!  Props to SSS & Blade Tech!  Now we just need to get a video on the quick draw & mag change!!!!

:blink:

Didn't realize they were THAT expensive! 

The work done really is impressive!  Props to SSS & Blade Tech!  Now we just need to get a video on the quick draw & mag change!!!!

i did not either til i got my insurance statement. on the rest of it i am still learning how to shoot again and need a little/lot more strengh i was hoping to do a test run this weekend that did not work out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.