R. K.'s Smyrna Gun Show

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there's an RK show in Memphis in late August - will you guys that attend please give some feedback of what this show is like? I've no been to a show before and am considering the Memphis show...

I think there's an RK show in Memphis in late August - will you guys that attend please give some feedback of what this show is like? I've no been to a show before and am considering the Memphis show...

I've been to the RK show in Smyrna, and it's nothing too special. That being said, most of them are worth checking out once. That way you can form your own opinion. With all the crappy shows around the Middle Tennessee area, I've decided to only go if I am in need of something.

I've been to enough of them, so I know what I can expect to find. Sometimes you'll be able to get your hands on something right away that you'd otherwise have to wait weeks for.

Any gun show is just a Flea Market for guns, gun parts, ammo and accessories. Oh, and knives.

There are not usually very many great deals but you may find some. It is a good place to get your hands on a lot of different guns and start yourself a wish list.

If the show that you are going to is an R.K. show then print the coupon above. It will be good at any of their shows.

I just got back from the Smyrna show and there were wall to wall people. It was hard to find a parking space. Probably more people than I have ever seen at a show in Nashville area.

I tried to deal on a Sig 229 but we couldn't come to terms so it is still there. Even went to lunch and came back and he still wouldn't budge. Oh well, I'll get one from someone else.

It was fun and worth the $9 entry to me even though I came away empty handed.

I went today.

This is the best show I've been to in the middle TN area. Far better than the Goodman show at the TN Fairgrounds.

I did see a 642 no-lock there that was NIB. Price was $399. Had I not just purchased the same thing, I'd have been all over that.

I bought a new set of grips for the 642, a belt, and a holster. If you're going, J.W. O'Rourke has some nice belts & holsters.