Ammo in 9mm and 38sp

rockman6

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest earlybird

try this website: gunbot.net you can search for ammo where it is available and how much per box. I found a few places that had some 9mm 124 gr online and picked up a few boxes. My EZ9 shoots best with the heavier loads, they will have to do until I can find some 9mm nato again.

the only place in tennessee that has ammo in stock and i mean lots of ammo in stock is benton shooters in benton tennessee.  but when you get there and see the prices you will understand why they got full shelves.  nobody in their right mind would pay their prices.  

Guest Msavard

Slickguns.com
Gunbot.net

Create a login on gunbot and set audible alerts at certain prices (mine are .38c per round or lower for 9mm) and listen while you work (if you're at a desk job). When you hear the BING, jump over and see if it's worth buying. I've scored as low as .28/round for Federal American Eagle FMJ. Picked up a couple cases at that price. 

Watch out for steel case or reloads as a bunch of that stuff pops up in the 30ish range. 

Guest Hound

the only place in tennessee that has ammo in stock and i mean lots of ammo in stock is benton shooters in benton tennessee.  but when you get there and see the prices you will understand why they got full shelves.  nobody in their right mind would pay their prices.  

And hopefully when prices are good again people will remember that and not give them their business for capitalizing so much on a crises.

Anyone find it on line anywhere?  I just checked the ususal four sites and no one has any. Here in NE TN, local stores are limiting to one box but sell out with 30 minutes.

Bill

38 special good luck....

If you stalk the colonial heights walmart and i mean you have to get there @ 1700 for the truck and wait you can score 9mm pretty regularly.....100 round boxes but its a hit and miss waiting game