Found AR BCG's in stock!

Guest sL1k

This guy doesn't seem to be trustworthy. After 3 weeks there was no correspondence about the order. I called twice and he "didn't have time" to discuss the order.

i havent called but no correspondence and no reply to my e-mail. no order updates.  My CMT tactical BCG was ordered 4/26 and i had it 4/29.

My apologies guys. Seemed decent when I talked to him and the few reviews I had read. After ordering it (in stock) 3 weeks ago I was told it was going out Friday April 26th - Didn't happen. Then told April 29th - didn't happen. Then told for sure Tuesday April 30th and that he was processing it as we spoke - didn't happen. Just talked to him this AM and he wasn't at the shop and that they were in the process of moving and he would call me back as soon as he found out what was going on with it and that it would be for sure today if it hadn't been sent already. :surrender:

Seems like a decent guy and that he was really trying but doesn't have his stuff together.

PSA has a good deal going and it includes a charging handle too for just $169.99

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/13141/s/5-56-8620-bolt-carrier-group-with-charging-handle/

Wow.....they literally sold out in 30mins.

On a side note I got one from CMT Tactical and it seems to be very good quality...haven't gotten to run it with my "DefendAR15" Stock yet, but I have faith in it.

Edited by Magiccarpetrides
Guest sL1k

Shows in stock to me, I just put one in cart to see.

- OS

I just ordered one. Hopefully in stock. Thanks guys

My PSA bcg ordered 4/25 came in today to give you an idea of ship times.

I just ordered one. Hopefully in stock. Thanks guys

Never known PSA stuff to not be truly in stock if it accepts the order. Looks like you got it just in time for this go round.

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest sL1k
Hello, I apologize for you order being delayed but, we are in processing of moving our location and that has delayed things a bit with getting our shipping out due to issues with getting our computer systems moved, I am diligently working to get these issues resolved and get your order to you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The Tactical Advantage 10328 Hwy 28W Boyce La 71409 (318)793-5000 (318)793-5020 fax web:tacticaladvantage5000.com email:tacadv5000@att.net
  • 2 weeks later...

That one has been in my AR pistol since last November, just fine.

Got it for $114 delivered counting the discount we got back then. But $154 delivered is darn good right now for a quality M16 style BCG.

- OS

edit: nobody still received theirs from "Tactical Advantage", huh? Y'all started cc charge back?

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 1

Got it for $114 delivered counting the discount we got back then. But $154 delivered is darn good right now for a quality M16 style BCG.

- OS

edit: nobody still received theirs from "Tactical Advantage", huh? Y'all started cc charge back?

- OS

I turned him over to Amex after be blew me off the second time on the phone.

The one I ordered from PSA will be here tomorrow.

- OS

- OS

I filed a dispute. Sorry again for linking this guy.

• Like 1

Ordered one Wednesday from tactical advantage. Received notification it shipped last night should receive middle of next week. Hopefully all will be well.

He must have gotten moved...

I got my shipping notification today.

Hope they're up to snuff after y'all waiting 6 weeks and hearing various false promises.

Glad it wasn't a total scam with the guy ducking out or something.

- OS