Found AR BCG's in stock!

For those of you having the same issues I've had finding a BCG I just talked to the owner of Tactical Advantage and he confirmed they have about 50. He said they are the m16 heavy style and they are made for their custom builds. I'm going to try one and see how it runs. He did say the shipping times are 7-10 days which I thought were very reasonable after trying to deal with R-Guns. ;)

http://store.tacadv5000.com/ar-builds

• Like 1

hmm I wonder if the bolts are c-158 or 8620... 158 is what BCM, Daniel Defense, lmt, colt  use as its the true "mil-spec" metal for bolts...

The USGI "spec" BCGs use 8620 for the carrier and C-158 for the bolt itself... 

Edited by mcordell
For those of you having the same issues I've had finding a BCG I just talked to the owner of Tactical Advantage and he confirmed they have about 50. He said they are the m16 heavy style and they are made for their custom builds. I'm going to try one and see how it runs. He did say the shipping times are 7-10 days which I thought were very reasonable after trying to deal with R-Guns. ;)
http://store.tacadv5000.com/ar-builds

He dropped the price to 155.00 on these from 175.00
I ordered late on the 11th credit card charged but no shipping info yet. Any updates on your order smith ?

Well with such an obscure website I hope you guys didn't get duped.

Domain created 5.5 months ago.

Maybe a home biz or drop shipper, legit I hope. Image from 6/11, could be a store there now, who knows.

tacadv5000.jpg

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

I'm lacking a BCG to finish my first build, but I'm planning on waiting for a more reputable source to come available with some.  Just a little skeptic of the site, but I hope it goes well for those that have ordered some.  If all goes well, I may not have to wait.

• 2 weeks later...
I just sent them a msg inquiring when it would ship. I started searching google on them it seems some people at arfcom did get their orders.

I started getting a lil worried :/.
It looks like things are loosening up a little? I sure hope ssome Nut kmdoesn't go on another Crazy Rampage, causing people to panic and the Government too start another possible Ban on our civil Liberties and Drive the price out the roof again? You just Never know when something like that is going to happen again!

Ok, here IS your tip, Primaryarms.com has a sale going on until the end of the Day on April 30th, or until they run our of stock? Which ever hits first!

CMT tactice has been getting semi regular shipmnets lately, and you really have to be watching when they get them in our

Thanks for all of good tips on finding parts.