Oh Happy Day!!!

Volzfan

Anybody who remembers my posts about my guns knows that I'm a huge CZ fan. I currently own a CZ 75D PCR 9mm and a CZ 75 P-06 40 cal. Both are compact models.

I have had my sights on a CZ 2075 RAMI BD for quite a while now. No one had them anywhere and this was well before the Newtown shooting when everything got scarce. I emailed CZ and asked how I could get my hands on one and they told me that I should just get on someones list and when they got them then I should be able to get one.

Most of you know that I have started a website and have access to a supplier who sells to me at the wholesale level. I don't have my FFL yet so I can't sell guns but I asked if I could buy for me personally and they said yes. I ordered one last Nov.thru them and today I got the call that it was in!!!! WOO HOO!!! I can't wait to get it but I guess I'll have to!

I don't know if it helped or not but in the last few weeks I have been sending weekly emails to CZ telling them that I had one on order and gave them the name of my supplier and asked them to ship them one. I've also been doing the same thing on their Facebook page and all of a sudden one comes in! Maybe my emails helped but either way I should have it by next week!

http://www.cz-usa.com/products/view/cz-2075-rami-bd/

1hvy10.jpg

Product Description

The CZ 2075 RAMI BD is a decocking version of the classic RAMI design available only in 9mm Luger. The BD RAMI gives the user a decocking lever to lower the hammer for a double action first shot and single action thereafter. The BD RAMI also includes a set of tritium 3-dot combat night sights.

The RAMI BD 9mm is shipped with one 10 round flush-fitting magazine and one 14 round extended magazine or a low-capacity compliant version with two 10 round magazines.

Edited by Volzfan
  • Like 1

Nice gun. I've had 2. Sold the first and regretted it for months. Then walking thru the H'ville show last fall looking on the back wall tables and found one. Even had the case and papers with it.  And yes It came home with me, and I will keep this one.

• Like 1