A Little Engraving

I'm not huge into engraving, mainly because I don't have any heirloom quality firearms, but seeing how my dad is getting back into his engraving hobby I thought I'd let him do some work on my Rossi 92 .38/.357. My dad has always been a craftsman and has done custom and commissioned pieces (mainly knives) in the past. After getting out of it for quite a few years I gotta say I'm impressed that he could pick it right back up. Pictures don't capture the finer details and make it look kinda flat, but let me just say it is VERY nice work.

Enjoy.

IMAG0980.jpg

IMAG0982.jpg

IMAG0978.jpg

IMAG0979.jpg

• Like 4

Very impressive work. I can't believe how clean those lines are and they stay clean all the way thru every curve. I can't even tell if he ever picked up a tool and moved it.

I've got some old shotties I'd love to have something like that done to.

I'll echo everything already said. That is some excellent work.

I'm not generally a fan of engraving; as most of it seems way too overdone for me. But this is simply beautiful work that I'd be proud to have on one of my guns.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.