My ZT350TSST has arrived!

With a little arm twisting, some fellow TGOers convinced me to try a ZT350. Although the retail price of the ZT350 is a shade more than I usually pay for a work knife, someone mentioned that a blemished model could be purchased through KershawGuy.com for a substantial discount. At roughly half-price, he was absolutely correct, so I didn't waste any time. While I think I would have preferred a solid black blade, they were not available in the blemish section at the time of order. I opted for the tiger stripe version, and it's actually very nice in person. 

I'm accustomed to carrying a Cold Steel Recon 1, so it may take a little while to get used to a slightly smaller knife. With that being said, I already love this knife. It's badass, and the quality is top notch. Based on pictures I've seen, the only possible blemish I can find would be at the edge of the handle, near the thumb stud. Maybe someone who has one can verify that for me. If that's not it, this knife looks perfect to me.

As far as KershawGuy.com, I couldn't have been happier. I ordered the knife Sunday night, it shipped from Oregon Monday, and arrived in my mailbox today. Doesn't get much better than that.

Thank you all for the recommendations.

20130403182856.jpg  

Edited by TripleDigitRide
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad ya like it; it looks great.....And a very special thanks for all those who turned us on to kershawguy.  I've got a new blem echelon in my pocket (...cant find the "blemish";...can see the 4 little xxxx'es....) for a small knife myself from our man.  It is in the same pocket with my ZT 700.  I'm a big Kershaw and ZT fan myself.  They are a great knife manufacturer.  all their products are consistently good.

Enjoy.

leroy