• Obama
    • McCain
    • 3rd party
    • Not voting

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Debate is good if its kept civil. The only thing I know Obama wants is getting the troops out. I think he might have changed on that a little. The only other thing is "Change". Change what??

Everybody wants the troops home, it's just a matter of when.

This won't "settle" anything. Just more debate.

I agree with TNDixieGirl.

Just a waste of time in my opinion. Two things not to talk about on forums: politics and religion.

Guest pjblurton

One thing to keep in mind guys. I'll never try to tell anyone how or who to vote for, but PLEASE consider that a vote for any third party candidate, is an indirect vote for Obama. No, McCain is not my favorite but he is the best WE'VE got. Vote the Line because the other side certainly will.

Guest slothful1
PLEASE consider that a vote for any third party candidate, is an indirect vote for Obama. No, McCain is not my favorite but he is the best WE'VE got.

I am no longer willing to include myself in this "we." My vote will not go to either enemy of the U.S. Constitution.

Guest TNDixieGirl
A vote for Bob Barr in a southern state is a vote for Obama...when he(obama) burns the American Flag and sets fire to the Constitution you can proudly tell everyone why your morals didnt let you vote for McCain FWIW :P

ditto

Guest jth_3s
And if you have fallen into the mindset that you have to vote for one of two parties.....then we have all lost.

+1

Its ok yall can keep voting for the 2 parites that have ran our country down the ****ter for the past 175 years.

Guest FroggyOne2
+1

Its ok yall can keep voting for the 2 parites that have ran our country down the ****ter for the past 175 years.

I truly understand your sentiment.. but untill people start to demand that the other parties be truly recognized.. it will be hard.

Guest Abominable_Hillbilly
....you'd probably make as good a candidate.

I can understand why some of you tell us we're throwing our votes away. While I think it's ludicrous and short-sighted, I see your simplistic reasoning. The statement above, though, seems to suggest that you don't think much of Barr on the issues. Why? Rarely will people like you actually debate on the issues. It would be a nice change for you to explain your distaste for the man.

I have no problem with Barr but you probably have the same stances he has and will likely get just as many votes...so vote for yourself! I would prefer Barr over McCain but im a realist. Voting third party right now is the stuff of dreams and only increases the odds Obama will get elected. You could vote for Big Bird he usually garners almost a full 1% every election.

Guest slothful1
Voting third party right now is the stuff of dreams and only increases the odds Obama will get elected.

Someone really needs to explain this amazing new system of mathematics & probability to me. Apparently, I somehow made it all the way through engineering school without a good grasp on it...