American flag disappears from Obama campaign jet... trademark 'O' replaces it.

Guest Verbal Kint

Guest Verbal Kint

News Link : http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=70236

planeonetwo.jpgplanetwotwo.jpg

American flag disappears from Obama campaign jet

Candidate's trademark 'O' replaces stars and stripes

Posted: July 21, 2008

6:31 pm Eastern

By Aaron Klein

© 2008 WorldNetDaily

The U.S. flag no longer appears on the tail of the plane that will be used by presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama (Courtesy Sun-Times

As part of a month-long aircraft makeover, a painted American flag was removed from the tail of Sen. Barack Obama's official campaign airplane and was replaced with the presidential candidate's trademark "O" symbol.

The refurbished 757 was unveiled to members of the press today, 41 of whom boarded the craft and took off to meet Obama in Amman, Jordan, where the presidential candidate will stop as part of a Middle Eastern and European tour.

Obama traveled to the Mideast earlier this week on board a separate airplane.

Fox News blogger Bonny Kapp, traveling on Obama's new airplane, reported:

"The North American jet that flew Obama and his traveling crew around for much of the primary season was refurbished with new seats and power for each passenger a must on the campaign trail. And the plane that once had an American flag on its tail now sports the Obama 'O.'"

(Story continues below)

Obama's 'O' symbol is red, white and blue.

Most official U.S. government aircraft, including Air Force One, have U.S. flags on their tails.

Both Fox News and the Chicago Sun-Times posted pictures of the Obama campaign's redressed airplane, which does not have an American flag or any other U.S. national symbols on the anterior section of the aircraft – the section that sports the airplane door from which Obama and his team will enter and exit.

The airplane boasts Obama's anthem, "Change We Can Believe In" and the candidate’s website address.

The plane that Sen. Barack Obama will use on his campaign features his slogan and his web address (Courtesy Sun-Times)

The aircraft also has required identification numbers and a U.S. flag to identify the nationality of the aircraft.

According to Chicago Sun-Times reporter Lynn Sweet, the refurbished Obama aircraft features a "first class" section for the candidate and his closest advisors; several "business class" seats, and a large coach section, usually meant for the traveling press corps.

Sweet reported fruit and cheese platters greeted reporters on board the flight. Dinner options offered were beef medallions, baked tilapia or eggplant parmesan.

She wrote the Obama campaign provided overnight kits for the flight that include toothbrush, mouthwash, socks, Neutrogena body lotion and lip moisturizer, Scope mouthwash, ear plugs and a blindfold for sleeping.

To interview Aaron Klein, contact M. Sliwa Public Relations by e-mail, or call 973-272-2861 or 212-202-4453.

Edited by Verbal Kint
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Verbal Kint

First the son of a bitch won't wear the American flag pin, on his lapel, and now the SOB sprays out the American flag on the campaign jet... so he can replace it with his own logo??? :lol:

Guest bkelm18

Who wants to bet that if this f*ckbag gets elected, he'll do the same thing to Air Force 1? Obama is a piece of sh*t in my book. Call me racist, but the ONLY reason he is where he is now is because he's black. If he were white, he would have had to bow out of the race a long time ago because people would have realized that he has no qualifications, spits on America, and caters to our enemies.

Edited by bkelm18
Guest Verbal Kint
Who wants to bet that if this f*ckbag gets elected, he'll do the same thing to Air Force 1?

The SOB won't be happy until he renames America "ObamaLand" and we're all practicling Islam.

Guest bkelm18
The SOB won't be happy until he renames America "ObamaLand" and we're all practicling Islam.

He'll probably try and get us to join the EU or some stupid crap.

This actually makes me a little sick.

He didn't salute the flag, but everyone forgets things sometimes.

He didn't wear a lapel pin, but it's just a little pin, what does it matter.

...how is my liberal friend going to explain this one?

Guest Verbal Kint
He'll probably try and get us to join the EU or some stupid crap.

Wouldn't doubt it. They love him over there, according to the recent polls. They're dubbing him the "JFK of our time". :lol:

Guest bkelm18
Wouldn't doubt it. They love him over there, according to the recent polls. They're dubbing him the "JFK of our time". :lol:

The entire world loves him, and I'm pretty certain that's a very, very, very bad thing.

Guest Verbal Kint
The entire world loves him, and I'm pretty certain that's a very, very, very bad thing.

Nothing a well placed 408 CheyTac round can't solve. Just tell me where to send my PayPal monies. :lol:

Guest bkelm18
Nothing a well placed 408 CheyTac round can't solve. Just tell me where to send my PayPal monies. :lol:

Sad thing is, I would not be surprised if there was an attempt on Obama.

Guest Verbal Kint
Salute the flag? I've never done that in my life. When is it done?

As a civilian, you wouldn't. You'd simply cover your heart with your hand (think Pledge of Allegiance) when the national anthem is played.

Military personnel salute the flag instead, at various ceremonial moments.

Who wants to bet that if this f*ckbag gets elected, he'll do the same thing to Air Force 1? Obama is a piece of sh*t in my book. Call me racist, but the ONLY reason he is where he is now is because he's black. If he were white, he would have had to bow out of the race a long time ago because people would have realized that he has no qualifications, spits on America, and caters to our enemies.

I am with you 100%!

It's unimaginable to me that so many people are praising every word that comes out of his mouth now matter that there is absolutly NO substance to him at all! Can the people of our great country hate W and the Republican party so much that they will blindly vote in a douche bag like him? I pray not.

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!

First off, that SOB couldnt hold a candle to JFK..at least little Jack had the balls to Join the navy. that suckup lying sack of sh*t would kark his pants if he had to deal with an enemy.

I agree with Belkm...he's an idiot and he's using his color to get into the white house.

funny thing is...his black father never stuck around to feed his sorry a$$. that was his white mother's job...that's the way of Islam...hey malcom X, is that how you folks do it in "islam"?

I have NO doubt, that IF he becomes president..someone will off his butt.

why? not because he's "about to make history as the 1st black president"..but because he's crazier than a sh*thouse rat and a danger to us all.

Guest Verbal Kint
First off, that SOB couldnt hold a candle to JFK..

Oh, I agree 100%... I about threw up in my mouth when I heard them calling him that. :lol:

Oh, I agree 100%... I about threw up in my mouth when I heard them calling him that. :lol:

I'm not going to throw up..I'm gonna VOTE!

and if McCain doesn't do what is needed, I figure we'll have to do it ourselves.

the Republican party is morally bankrupt, the Demokratik party is offering us a left wing LOON who lies and has some sort of effing meglomania. I swear if he nullifies ANY part of the constitution, and nothing is done I'll do it myself.

First of all, I don't care what he paints on his plane. If he doesn't have the kahoneys to actually fight for the country, I'd just as soon he not use the flag.

I pretty much agree with you Tower. Apparently the "one drop rule" is alive and well among those who think they can get some positive mileage out of it. If he was just another young white guy he would be properly ignored. He has no experience, only the arrogance of inexperience to think he actually understands issues. Notice how many positions he has changed lately?

Verbal, black ops is reserved for matters of importance. :lol:

Guys, be careful what you say on an open board. The Feds have no sense of humor. Don't threaten those they protect, even jokingly.

Guest Verbal Kint

Guys, be careful what you say on an open board. The Feds have no sense of humor. Don't threaten those they protect, even jokingly.

Very true. The government usually doesn't find these comments funny at all. Well... some individuals inside the government might... but at the end of the day they'll still bend you over backwards.

For the record, I'd never be party to any such action... even against a SOB like Obama. However, I wouldn't hold it against anyone else that did. :lol:

Guest rockytop
A buddy of mine just got back from Israel. Apparently they think it's hilarious that anyone would even think about voting for him.

They won't think it's so funny if he gets elected.