Shared Table again at the Alhambra Gun Show in Chattanooga ???

Guest Nunya

Guest Nunya

I am going to get a table again and sell some magazines and maybe other stuff.
I won't need the whole table, so TGO'ers are welcome to lay some stuff out or just stop and sit a while.

This show welcomes private collectors, ammo, even powder sales.

I won't be there at all on Sunday, so if you want the table that day, just stop and get my Vendor pass and I'll let the Shriners know.

I will just be selling magazines and maybe a little ammo, but private collectors selling guns are welcome.

PM me if you're interested.

APR-dates-7-dollars-per-da_zps5968fbec.j

Edited by bentonbjones
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nunya

Very nice offer!

It was nice to put faces with a few names last time. Stories were told.

As I said, somebody can have it all day in Sunday. I hate for it to go to waste.
Guest Nunya

I have several folks who want to come by on Saturday.  If anyone wants the table for Sunday, just let me know.  You'll need to some by or meet me somewhere Saturday to get the Vendor passes.

Guest Nunya

I totally missed you last time, how can I identify your table?

Will look more like a yard sale😜. I will be wearing a Bryan College shirt and blue jeans.
Guest jacob1648

Hello everybody, i went this afternoon and turnout was fair, but prices on AR's and AK's were crazy and so was ammo, but had a great time and lunch was very good!

Oh, also bought a new Zastava Yugo M-57 Pistol at a very good price, looks just like the old ones except for markings and has a Factory installed slide safety! :pleased:

Guest Nunya

I made it for a short while. $75. - $90 for a brick of 22lr. I did score 2000 large pistol primers for $34 per 1000. Not much else there for reloaders that I saw. Lots more guns this time than last time I was there.

I saw Federal bricks being sold for $65, $70, $80 and $100, depending on the table. 

Guest Nunya

Turnout was a LOT less than the last two shows there.  I was a little disappointed.  But my friend Lawrence from Summertown, TN who was set-up behind me added a lot of variety to the show.  His table was hopping all day long.  Wish I could say the same for mine.  But y'all will get a shot at all the stuff I didn't sell on the Gear Classified page tomorrow.