The Pope and Obama are on the same stage in Yankee Stadium
in front of a huge crowd.
The Pope leans towards President Obama and said, "Do you know that with
one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild
with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, but will go deep into
their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!"

Obama replied, "I seriously doubt that! With one little wave of
your hand?....Show me!"

So the Pope backhanded him and knocked him off the stage!

AND THE CROWD ROARED & CHEERED WILDLY
and there was happiness throughout the land!

• Like 11

what am i missing with the Heston reference?

It concerns another thread where people were crying because a comedian ripped on Heston.  I see instances in these threads where Muslims, the poor, The POTUS and others are belittled on a regular basis and it's considered funny.  Make a joke about Heston and people want to commit murder, stop watching movies and take away the comedians freedom of speech.  Funny world that we live in.

It concerns another thread where people were crying because a comedian ripped on Heston. I see instances in these threads where Muslims, the poor, The POTUS and others are belittled on a regular basis and it's considered funny. Make a joke about Heston and people want to commit murder, stop watching movies and take away the comedians freedom of speech. Funny world that we live in.

I personally have no qualms with you or your viewpoint on stuff Link, but this post is sort of like the Pot & the Kettle.

I personally have no qualms with you or your viewpoint on stuff Link, but this post is sort of like the Pot & the Kettle.

Maybe I wasn't clear. I'm not saying that people can't crack on whomever they choose. My point is that everyday in these threads in some form or fashion some individual or group gets ripped to shreds. So it's amusing to see so many people get in a uproar because a comedian makes a video about an actor/spokesman that the comedian deems to be funny.

You don't have to like it. I don't care for some of the stuff that I read here, but mocking Charlton Hestons stance on guns isn't he end of the world.

How many Memphis jokes do we see around here on a regular basis? People get a good laugh. It's ok to mock an entire city, but a court jester can't clown on an actor and gun owners in general? Get real! Edited by LINKS2K

Heston was a good actor.   My favorite Heston movie was The Big Country.

Thanks for explaining your post.   And I like the new avatar.

Belittling people is rarely ever really funny.

That glare/stare I get from your avatar is belittling.  LOL

Heston was a good actor.   My favorite Heston movie was The Big Country.

Thanks for explaining your post.   And I like the new avatar.

Belittling people is rarely ever really funny.

When I saw the title I thought I would find this offensive. This was epic. Will be telling my clergy this one.

Well said, Mike. I'm not sure I agree with your choice, but wait, you said favorite. My bad. Yes that's a great one. I'd have avery hard time picking my favorite, but Ben Hur would be real close to the top. 

And back on track....the joke was absolutely great!!

Edited by hipower
  • Like 1

Well said, Mike. I'm not sure I agree with your choice, but wait, you said favorite. My bad. Yes that's a great one. I'd have avery hard time picking my favorite, but Ben Hur would be real close to the top.
And back on track....the joke was absolutely great!!

Yes ben hur and the 10 commandments

As for the joke ;) lmaf Edited by joesig