So the "unspeakable K****" stole one....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eyebedam
We're just taking a break from the Rabbi convos. :rolleyes:

Speaking of Rabbi where has he been. I was on vacation in the mountains for a week & since Ive been back I havent seen any post by him. I normally see a few threads a day from him.

Guest nraforlife
Just based on the time he spent here, it was more than obvious that he was all about "legal actions".

The numerous rants about Opry Mills and his frickin thought :cool: process on fixing it did it for me.

Though I have to admit sometimes he was more entertaining than watching TV :rolleyes:

Guest bkelm18
Speaking of Rabbi where has he been. I was on vacation in the mountains for a week & since Ive been back I havent seen any post by him. I normally see a few threads a day from him.

He has been banned. There have been a few threads on it. He has started his own forum if you wish to check it out: http://www.tncivilsociety.com

Guest eyebedam

Wow theres been some banning goin on lately. This is my favorite board by far but does it seem like theres more policing going on these days than there was maybe 3 months ago?

Wow theres been some banning goin on lately. This is my favorite board by far but does it seem like theres more policing going on these days than there was maybe 3 months ago?

Or maybe there are more idiots online now

Theres a real funny story about the day Voldemort bought that gun, one day I'll share it with you all.

Anyway dont feel bad guys, I made a good lick on it anyway. Besides any of you could have bought it. No offense, but sometimes ya snooze ya loose. :D

Guest TNDixieGirl
Though I have to admit sometimes he was more entertaining than watching TV :D

It was like passing a car wreck. Ya didn't want to look, but then ya did anyway. :mad:

Guest CrazyLincoln

Someone please buy this! Then perhaps the creature will return to depths from which it came and the forbidden name ne'er be mentioned again!

Guest abailey362
Oh, I agree with you there. It's human nature to try and make a gain or profit. I don't fault him for jumping on a good deal and then trying to turn around and make some cash once he found out truly what he had in his possession. Any number of people probably would have done the same thing, in his situation.

difference here is that buying closeouts and reselling, or buying cars at auction and making profit don't require a federal license. However buying any firearm for the sole intent of reselling for a profit is illegal. no gray area, just illegal. Kwik knew that, as you will notice all of his posts state that he was not fully informed of the weapon (nor did he inspect it during a ftf transaction) and that is the reason for the quick sale.

Guest Verbal Kint
difference here is that buying closeouts and reselling, or buying cars at auction and making profit don't require a federal license. However buying any firearm for the sole intent of reselling for a profit is illegal. no gray area, just illegal. Kwik knew that, as you will notice all of his posts state that he was not fully informed of the weapon (nor did he inspect it during a ftf transaction) and that is the reason for the quick sale.

I think he did jump on the purchase, thinking he could buy it for X value and then resell it for Z value. However, I think he just jumped on what he thought was a "good deal" and didn't necessarily know how much more he could sell it for. In my opinion once he got the weapon home, and started reading around on the net, he realized it was whatever rare model he's touting it as. He hit the 5-7 forums and seeked out the advice of others "in the know" and some of them confirmed his hunch.

I've learned a lot about his character, not only from his time on here but from real life occurences that I have been informed of or witnessed... so I can see him being a total ****bag and buying the gun for the sole purpose of making money off of it. I think he just lucked out and is trying to make more than he first anticipated.

Personally, I hope he breaks the rest of the damn gun (like the magazine he's already broken) before he gets to sell it. :D