So the "unspeakable K****" stole one....

http://fivesevenforum.net/showthread.php?t=17787

Heres a copy

IOM Prototype 38610003X FiveseveN FN Herstal 5.7x28mm rare

I bought this last week from a local gun shop and got a good deal on it. I didn't know it was a limited model and have no use for it. I have not fired it. It appears to be in great shape. There is no cleaning kit and the case has scratches. It has two 20 rnd and one 10 rnd magazines. The gun shop said it had one box of ammo through it. Link to thread where I found the gun for sale. I have shot a little less than 1 box through it. The ten round magazine does not work properly but does come with the pistol.

It appears to be an individual officers model prototype. It is similar to the tactical, but different sights, and the rail is different than the usg.

I really don't know a whole lot about these guns.

I could take more pics if someone is interested.

I prefer a FTF. I'm near Nashville Tennessee.

Shipping will be done from my FFL to yours and is included in the price for within the continental USA.

Cash deal if FTF. If I have to ship I prefer a Bank of America cashiers check.

Since I do have to post a price I'll go $1550.

I may consider trades, but they would need to be local.

fn1.jpg

Guess he got this from Phil at Goodlettsville....turns out shes worth around $1200+ Why do crappy ppl always get the deals :)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest canynracer
After reading the thread he was selling it on, it appears that maybe he shot it at a later date, but forgot to change the ad?

Thats what I was thinking....

4th sentence, "I havent fired it"

then 6th sentence "I have shot a little less than 1 box through it."

plus the one that he said the gunshop ran through it...so apparentley 100rds...

what a freak...

I like to remain neutral as best I can and I really found K***** to be extremely annoying, but don't you do the same thing as a car salesman? Buy cars cheap at auction and re-sell them in order to make a profit...? :D

Sorry, I just had to say it. :D

I like to remain neutral as best I can and I really found K***** to be extremely annoying, but don't you do the same thing as a car salesman? Buy cars cheap at auction and re-sell them in order to make a profit...? ;)

Sorry, I just had to say it. :D

You mean he's one of those car salesmen that buys vehicles at auction with 150,000 miles on them, has them detailed, then uses those really cool colorful shoe polishes to write LOW MILES/SUPER COLD AC/LOCAL TRADE/ONE OWNER/LOW LOW DOWN PAYMENT/GREAT GAS MILEAGE on the windshield? And does this for a ridiculous profit?

I guess it's OK as long as it's not one of those Buy Here Pay Here lots. :D

Guest eyebedam

In ole Kwiks defense the gun was offered to all of us at the same price. Kwik had the funds & picked it up first. He knew what he was looking at & figured he could make a profit so we cant really hate on him for that.

You mean he's one of those car salesmen that buys vehicles at auction with 150,000 miles on them, has them detailed, then uses those really cool colorful shoe polishes to write LOW MILES/SUPER COLD AC/LOCAL TRADE/ONE OWNER/LOW LOW DOWN PAYMENT/GREAT GAS MILEAGE on the windshield? And does this for a ridiculous profit?

You got that right! I was just giving MCR a hard time, but I agree it's pretty crappy to buy a rare gun just to re-sell it at a huge profit. However, I can't say that I have never bought things on clearance and re-sold them on eBay...I made several thousand doing that on one item until my "golden goose" went dry.

Edited by BrandonTN
In ole Kwiks defense the gun was offered to all of us at the same price. Kwik had the funds & picked it up first. He knew what he was looking at & figured he could make a profit so we cant really hate on him for that.

You're exactly right. Thankfully we have many other reasons to hate him.:D

Actually, I don't hate him. He was simply the most annoying person I've ever encountered on the internet. And for that, I'm happy he's no longer with us.

Guest eyebedam
If you people only knew half of the Kwik story... :rolleyes:

I know I dont know probably half of the kwik story & yes he annoyed me to no end. All Im saying is he saw a good deal & hopped on it with full intent of reselling for a profit. Im glad hes gone but cant blame him for that particular thing. Can you enlighten us on any of the behind the scene craziness with kwik?

Guest Verbal Kint
Well, what are you holdin' out for?

The majority I'm not at liberty to disclose, due to the nature of the events. But it goes WAY past this message forum, or the drama he created here. It's pretty clear, by those that knew him, that he was far from tactful or intelligent in his thought process on the internet. Most people assumed he was taking the liberty of the internet and acting like something he wasn't. However, take how he acted here at TGO and magnify that exponentially, and then understand that he really did act this way in real life for the most part. Image how that would "potentially" draw legal actions onto himself.

:rolleyes:

Guest Verbal Kint
All Im saying is he saw a good deal & hopped on it with full intent of reselling for a profit.

Oh, I agree with you there. It's human nature to try and make a gain or profit. I don't fault him for jumping on a good deal and then trying to turn around and make some cash once he found out truly what he had in his possession. Any number of people probably would have done the same thing, in his situation.

The majority I'm not at liberty to disclose, due to the nature of the events. But it goes WAY past this message forum, or the drama he created here. It's pretty clear, by those that knew him, that he was far from tactful or intelligent in his thought process on the internet. Most people assumed he was taking the liberty of the internet and acting like something he wasn't. However, take how he acted here at TGO and magnify that exponentially, and then understand that he really did act this way in real life for the most part. Image how that would "potentially" draw legal actions onto himself.

:rolleyes:

Just based on the time he spent here, it was more than obvious that he was all about "legal actions".

Guest Verbal Kint

Back to the subject at hand... as it's already been stated, he's had this listed on several different venues ever since his departure here. As you can see, it's still up for sale. He even joined a few of the Five-Seven specific message boards and tried to get their input and potential buyer, with not a whole lot of interst... and even took a few lumps in the process. It was actually pretty funny when their member base, in just the few days it took him to sign up and post on there, quickly realized he was pretty shady.

I doubt that he'll get the money he's asking out of that handgun. It's priced several hundred more than it's worth, IMO, but weirder things have happened.

I love his latest post, linked in this thread, where he broke the magazine... then states the buyer most likely will have to epoxy it back together. :rolleyes:

Edited by Verbal Kint
Typos... typing + getting kids ready = chaos
I love his latest post, linked in this thread, where he broke the magazine... then states the buyer most likely will have to epoxy it back together. :rolleyes:

Obviously he doesn't realize he's in the South. He should know that southerners don't use farfangled things like epoxy to fix things.

Here, it's all about the Duct Tape and a hammer. If that won't fix it, it ain't worth fixin'.

:D

:D Actually most of the cars have 120,000 :rolleyes: and yes we do have buy here/pay here that I try to talk everyone out of if I think I can find them bank financing(I would rather have my money now). Your not one of those nancys that complains about someone charging 29.99% to a person that has never paid anyone back properly in their life and couldnt even get a loan from their own family are you? :cool: just messin with ya of course....in all actuallity I have no problem with anyone making a profit I just hate thinkin K*** got any kind of deal he was just too damn annoyin to deserve that. I would say it wont be long before hes banned off of FiveSeven forums.

Guest Verbal Kint
I have no problem with anyone making a profit I just hate thinkin K*** got any kind of deal he was just too damn annoyin to deserve that.

I think that's everyone's sentiments. :rolleyes:

Guest eyebedam
Back to the subject at hand... as it's already been stated, he's had this listed on several different venues ever since his departure here. As you can see, it's still up for sale. He even joined a few of the Five-Seven specific message boards and tried to get their input and potential buyer, with not a whole lot of interst... and even took a few lumps in the process. It was actually pretty funny when their member base, in just the few days it took him to sign up and post on there, quickly realized he was pretty shady.

I doubt that he'll get the money he's asking out of that handgun. It's priced several hundred more than it's worth, IMO, but weirder things have happened.

I liked that myself. For the money he wants I wouldve never mentioned that & wouldve just listed it witht he 2 12 rd mags & sold the 10 rounder to someone else.

This same topic was brought up before and was quickly closed.I guess tempers have settled since.

I just wish the gun gets sold,and that broken mag causes some sort of hardship on the buyer so that kwik will get sued :rolleyes:

Edited by strickj