If the devil had a son.......

Artistic license, just like the pale Jesus in that part of he world. Then again, it's the "History" channel. The same people who gave us Swamp People and Pawn Stars.

Does look like an old Obama in a hoodie. Edited by LINKS2K
  • Like 1

So far, I've really enjoyed the program. It makes me see things in a different light than I picture it while reading. For instance, I never considered Mary might have been hot!

I suspect no one was hot back then.  One thing is certain, they all smelled horribly.

I suspect no one was hot back then.  One thing is certain, they all smelled horribly.

Oddly enough, I've spent a good deal of time pondering that very thing. I don't know about anyone else, but a big part of the attraction to women for me is because they smell good. I'm not sure I could go for a woman who hasn't bathed in forever. I suppose if you didn't know any different you didn't know any different, and hormones just take over.

Oddly enough, I've spent a good deal of time pondering that very thing. I don't know about anyone else, but a big part of the attraction to women for me is because they smell good. I'm not sure I could go for a woman who hasn't bathed in forever. I suppose if you didn't know any different you didn't know any different, and hormones just take over.

Booze is an important part of the human reproductive experience for a variety of reasons.
  • Like 1

Yep. How do hogs fall in love? They horny :)

Hebrews actually had pretty good hygiene. That being said there is a reason middle easterners like "perfumes". Perfumes in ancient times was worth it's weight in gold and in some cases more.

Hebrews actually had pretty good hygiene. That being said there is a reason middle easterners like "perfumes". Perfumes in ancient times was worth it's weight in gold and in some cases more.

Best I can tell, Lucifer was a Kenyan. He might be kinda smelly :)

• Like 1

Best I can tell, Lucifer was a Kenyan. He might be kinda smelly :)

Spent a month there living in huts with Kenyans and yes .... they are smelly. Kinda like camp fire, mixed with dirty animals, mixed with dirt, with a sprinkle of body odor. ;) Thing is you don't realize how bad YOU smell till you get home and unpack your bag!

So far, I've really enjoyed the program. It makes me see things in a different light than I picture it while reading. For instance, I never considered Mary might have been hot!

I agree ... Never considered Samson might be black either.  Before this series, I guess you can say I was very simplistic in my views on Biblical characters.  This show has helped open up my eyes and mind to the idea that not all may be what I imagine in my head :)

Overhaul, I think the series is good.  There have been a few inconsistencies that my wife has pointed out, but overall, nothing I can see that would dismay God himself :)