I'm a man of my word

Well...I posted somewhere else on the board here, that I would now support Smith and Wesson because they were under American ownership and are no longer bowing to the demands of the gun control crowd.

Since I'm a man of my word, and Julie needs practice with her marksmanship..

I went out today and got her a little present..

here it is...

http://www.tngunowners.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=175&ppuser=53

she smiled and I almost got loved up ...:P

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went in here today and found that they have a HUGE selection of a. ammo, b. pistols and c. shotguns and long guns.

they also have a bunch of russian m91s' and even a mosin nagant!

also they have a browning .30 on display...they go out to the knob hill MG shoot and one of the guys is leaving tomorrow for it!

hey guys..another great gun shop here in the tri cities...

http://www.tngunslingers.com

Guest GlocKingTN

I had this exact same gun a while back. It was a nice piece, but it jammed real bad. Not sure why it jammed, but I just went ahead and sold it! I spent more time fixing the misfires, than shooting!

And I bought it at Bass Pro Shop for $199!

Guest Phantom6

towerclimber37 wrote:

I almost got loved up ...:P

Apparantly size does matter. Should have gone with a larger caliber. laugh_pup.gif

rimshot.gif (rim-shot for emphasis)

well..I'm going tomorrow to see what this one will do..I'm shooting CCI minimag high velocity 40 grain copper plate out of it. we'll see what it does with that.

who knows?

eventually I'll sell this one (with Julies' permission) and get the UC2000 ? can't remember the nomenclature to the pistol..but its NICE!

it was like 369.00!

Guest EasilyObsessed

I bought my dad the Beretta target pistol of similar design a few years back. The only problem we occasionally ran into was the slide coming back forward and catching a shell before it got fully ejected. Using decent ammo has fixed the problem, it just seemed to happen with the crap stuff. Even then, the fix was pretty easy, just had to pull the slide back a little bit and the spent shell would fall right out.

Congratz on your new gun :P

Guest Archimedes

Glock, I bet you were using that cheap box'o ammo like they sell at Wally world.

Semi-auto pistols hate that stuff...I know from experience.

The projectile is usually pretty loose in the brass and that makes the cartridge bind as it enters the chamber.

Nice lookin' piece. I have an old American Arms .22 that's a pretty good plinker.

~Archi

Guest GlocKingTN
Glock, I bet you were using that cheap box'o ammo like they sell at Wally world.

Semi-auto pistols hate that stuff...I know from experience.

The projectile is usually pretty loose in the brass and that makes the cartridge bind as it enters the chamber.

Nice lookin' piece. I have an old American Arms .22 that's a pretty good plinker.

~Archi

I was using what the guy behind the counter at Lonnie's Sporting Goods in Corinth, MS recommended for plinking. It was like $18 per box. He said it was good stuff. But it sucked for me!:(