The Dark Knight?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GLOCKGUY
Saw Hancock last night... what a let-down. I think I'm going to see Dark Knight on Sunday. We'll see.

thanks you saved me some money we were going to go see this movie on Saturday now ill just wait until it comes out on DVD. so now we will go see Dark Knight

Guest airbornefox

It looks pretty good, but I'll just do what I always do. Wait for a family member or friend to get it on DVD and just borrow it. :D Until then I'll just read my book about the Devil's Brigade of WW2

Guest abailey362
I'll probably download the screener in the coming hours and watch it here in the house, in my underwear, eating cheetos... out of my belly button. :D

where are you dl'ing from?

The last movie I paid to see was Gods and Generals.

I liked Gettysburg better - except for that suck-ass performance by Martin Sheen as Lee. That was truly awful.

BTW, for all of you movie freaks, go download Movienizer. It is a totally free movie cataloger and database. It downloads info about the movies, actors, etc from the Internet. By far the best application of its kind I've seen - free or paid.

Most of the movies I see I get from the $1 overnight racks at the rental store.

Batman Begins was a much better film than the previous Batman films IMO. I absolutely do not care for Mr. Burton's directing skills.

If The Dark Knight is anything like Batman Begins then it will be well worth seeing.

Guest Boomhower

Great movie.....dark and disturbing??? nahhhh.....But it was a great action packed thrill ride for me. And I thought it was pretty good follow up to Batman Begins.....Oh and Heath Ledger rocks!!!! as the Joker.

Heath Ledger did do an amazing job, I thought the movie was good, but....PG-13 maybe hurt it quite a bit. A lot of people die in this movie...and I do mean A LOT. However everyone that gets shot it is panned away from or you never actually see them get hit...joker slices and dices and all you see is the aftermath dead body or collapse on the floor...kinda weak in my opinion from an action standpoint...maybe im just too desensitized but I want blood damnit! The movie was very good, but I think maybe overall I liked Batman Begins better though admittedly it was more cartoony and this one was a little darker and more serious. There were a LOT of cameos by some really good actors in this one too. I would say 3 1/2 out of 5 stars...great but no Gladiator in terms of film excellence.

Guest sermon8r
I will wait till Labor Day to see it.The buzz and the crowd will have waned by then.

Bellforge in Antioch... 15 or so in the theatre friday at 145pm show.

Guest slothful1

It was outstanding. What I liked was that I often really had no idea what was going to happen next. I mean, you know Batman himself is not going to die, but it seemed like literally any other possibility was on the table.

I saw it Friday night and it was awesome. I will tell you this. Nobody else will ever be able to play the joker again.

I never thought anyone could top of jacko's joker in the first Batman. While Ledger did out do Nicholson, he did portray the Joker in a diiferent light. A light I like.

Nicholson was a comical joker with a dark side, and Ledger was a dark joker with a comical side.

He did a very good job. A+

i really like the way that 2 face was brought into the story.

Guest Revelator
I never thought anyone could top of jacko's joker in the first Batman. While Ledger did out do Nicholson, he did portray the Joker in a diiferent light. A light I like.

Nicholson was a comical joker with a dark side, and Ledger was a dark joker with a comical side.

He did a very good job. A+

i really like the way that 2 face was brought into the story.

Nicholson's a hack. Never cared for him. All he does is play Jack Nicholson. It's entertaining sometimes, but it's not great acting. Heath Ledger, though, would've been the next Deniro. It's a real shame we won't see more from him.