Keltec RFB?

Sam1

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason why you haven't heard anything about them is, like nearly everything made by Kel-Tec, they are made of almost pure unobtanium.

Pretty much the truth there. :rofl:

I don't have one, but I've been told by people who do that it's a pretty decent rifle. The only negative comment I've heard concerned the polymer stock being a little flimsy. I can't attest to that though. So don't put absolute faith in it. 

But if the prices is right( read low enough) might be worth taking a chance on it.

Only thing I know about them is the problems Sturmgewehre had with his short stroking,a rifle in the $1500+ range would have to have exellent reviews to make that purchase. Im sure you already know the RFB takes FAL mags, and being a SA58 Para tactical owner I can tell you those mags are not cheap currently.

Would love to play with one. What is the deal with Kel Tec? Why do you not see any of there stuff out there do they only make three a week?

They run a small production facility that builds things in waves. They don't have the space or staff to run all the tooling all the time so instead they will set themselves up to make X amount of product 1. once or twice a year. As much as we'd all love to have KSGs RFBs and sub2ks their bread and butter is their small concealable hanguns so those get the most production time.
Also pretty smart as the limited quantities drive desirablity up.

For $1500 you could shoot it for a few months and if you didn't like it you should easily be able to recoups your cost here on the classifieds. Probably last less than a week here.