March USPSA Match at ORSA - the Movie Tremors

Paying homage to the artistic classic "Tremors", the March 16th match at ORSA will feature  numerous cephalopods to be engaged.  Five great stages plus the classifier stage.  Guaranteed to be fun and challenging.  Also, the weather will again be perfect.  Hope to see you at the range, and remember - "Running ain't a plan."  Go to orsaap.com and click on the uspsa logo to view the stages.

Edited by 2Alpha
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to try to come to this match. It will be my first. I currently shoot IDPA, though. I have a few questions.

Do you have any type of registration form I need to fill out?
What time do you start on SAT? Typically, what time do you end?
What is the cost?

Anything else I need to know as a first time shooter?

1.  We do not have any on-line registration.  Just a form to fill out on match day at the range.

2.  Registration starts about 0930.  New shooters meeting at 0945.  Try to start shooting at 1000.  You should finish up by 130-2PM

3.  Cost is same as IDPA at ORSA.  $10 for ORSA members, $15 for non-members

4.  Anything else - Bring enough mags to have 40-50 rounds available on a stage. 

Round count for the match is about 132 rounds, a couple stages will require a minimum of 32 rounds each, and that includes some elusive steel targets.

I guarantee you will have fun.  Lots of targets, fewer rules, more shooting/minute, more FUN.  Look forward to seeing you at the range. 

I am going to try to come to this match. It will be my first. I currently shoot IDPA, though. I have a few questions.

Do you have any type of registration form I need to fill out?
What time do you start on SAT? Typically, what time do you end?
What is the cost?

Anything else I need to know as a first time shooter?

The only difference is you need 3 more mags and don't have to conceal or use cover. Same great people Same great shooting.

Hey Guys.

NEED YOUR HELP. 

Just going through my ammo for the match and I guess I thought I had more than I actually do.  Looks like I might be about 20 or so rounds short. 

I am not a reloader, nor do I have a good "stash" right now.  And the shelves are bare, obviously.

anybody willing to help me out to make sure I got enough rounds to enjoy the match.  I could throw a couple bucks your way, if required.

Please let me know.  Thanks!