Joe Biden sez...."Just fire the shotgun through the door!"

The NRA-ILA website has another article on Uncle Joe.  In case you missed it, I thought it's worth a look for laughs......One guy has already been arrested for following Uncle Joe's advice of going outside and "shooting your shotgun into the air" to scare away intruders, but now he takes it a step further.....If you hear someone outside your house, just "fire the shotgun through the door!"....You know what cares the bejeebies outta me though? This FREAK'N idiot brain dead Obama Butt Licker is said to be drooling at both corners of his mouth for a shot at the White House in 2016. 

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/articles/2013/3/more-bad-advice-from-biden.aspx

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This FREAK'N idiot brain dead Obama Butt Licker is said to be drooling at both corners of his mouth for a shot at the White House in 2016. 

I can't think of anything that would ensure a GOP win more than Joe winning the primaries.

I can't think of anything that would ensure a GOP win more than Joe winning the primaries.

I would have agreed 15 years ago.  Not anymore.  I was just as sure as you that no way could Obama win a second term.  The possible scenario I see is that the liberal left has 4 more years to Kow Tow to the masses that just voted him in.  They could even gain millions of new votes through making illegal aliens citizens and making it easy for those south of the border to do the same.  Obama will continue to dredge every pond in search of votes for his side. If Obama supported Biden to take over the reigns?  That's the scary thought to me for my kids and grand kids.

I will say I'm willing to bet a small sum that if Biden makes a bid for POTUS in 2016 he will have Barry O as a running mate. That's a team that can't loose. They also can't seem to win but what the hell, it's about popularity, not results right?

Right?

Guys?

Biden ought to be on PPV.  He is that comedic.  

and Nicky, the Big O does not need to run as VP in 16.  He will run on his own or be ordained King by then, it's all over the internet.

Edited by Mike.357