A guy selling Mosins in KX

Guest Nunya

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Edited to remove info.*  I realized posting that might be considered selling outside of the classifieds.

In short he has 8 91/30's and a M44.  All '44 and older ranging from $150 to $225.

Edited by wipfel

Here's a copy and paste:

I have several Mosin's that I will be selling..

(8) are 91/30's
(1) is an M44

Here is the list and prices.

1920 Izhmash 91/30..hex, rare & collectible .. $200
1931 Tula 91/30..hex receiver...$200
1933 Izhmash 91/30..hex receiver..$200
1936 Tula 91/30..hex receiver..$200
1938 Tula 91/30..round receiver..$175
1938 Izhmash 91/30..round receiver..$175
1940 Izhmash 91/30..round receiver..$165
1944 Izhmash 91/30..round receiver..$150
1944 Izhmash M44..carbine length..$225

I also have ammo that I will sell for $7 a box (20 rds per box)

I can get pics but it may take a min...but I can tell you that they are all in good to great shape. No issues. No rust.

He has no phone # listed -- so you will have to join and email.  gunownersclub is a pretty decent place.  You don't have to pay to register.

I assume it means KY but I'm not spending any time on trying to figure it out.  Life's too short to deal with it.

Seller is in Maryville, TN]

Maybe KX is for Knoxville, closer but still no cigar.

Edited by Oh Shoot

Didn't mean to confuse everyone.  A guy in Knoxville had a bunch of Mosins posted on another site.  Yes you have to sign up for a login and password (giving up your email address) to login. 

Didn't mean to confuse everyone.  A guy in Knoxville had a bunch of Mosins posted on another site.  Yes you have to sign up for a login and password (giving up your email address) to login. 

He's in Maryville, not Knoxville, which is what made it more confusing.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
Every thing that uses a powder charge to launch a projectile seems to be going up. Except for six guns and shotguns any way.

Makes sense for the Nagants in a way, out of all my rifles the Mosins are the only ones that have ever been (possibly) used as "assault rifles".

Actually that guy seems to have a few relatively desirable peices there, a little high but some nice stuff anyway.

Every thing that uses a powder charge to launch a projectile seems to be going up. Except for six guns and shotguns any way....

I don't think six guns have been completely excluded from the madness. I've been hoping to find some good deals on wheelguns, but haven't found any yet...if anything, prices have been creeping up on wheelguns too.