letter from sherriff today

I think the letter is his way of replying to my mocking and taunting ways. Basically it might be JJ's way of say he is sorry.

HA I doubt it. They would bust me again if given the chance, rats that they are.

I seriously do get a twisted kick out of driving past the jail while toting my five shooter, LOL

I am the only one who got this??? Very strange.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 270win

What did you get in trouble for in Knox County? Was it just a loaded pistol in the car without a license/permit and you had to pay a fine? That fine i know went up last year even though it is still the lowest level misdemeanor.

Be careful picking at the police. They are not the folks you want to mess with too much....you can sometimes beat the rap but the ride isn't fun to beat it.

Guest eyebedam
#6 I have not forgiven his department for how I was personally mis-treated last summer when mistakenly arrested and subsequently having charges dismissed. So he can take a flying leap at a rolling do-nut.:devil:

Maybe my tin foil hat :tinfoil:is screwed on too tight, but this has pissed me off.

I am sure next will come a plea to donate to his re-election. Let him hold his breath for that to happen.

Maybe he thought you were cute in the handcuffs & wants to see you again & show you how truly sorry he was for the mistaken identity.:popcorn:

Guest ProguninTN
Dude do a search , I ain't writing that crap out again. happened last year around June 21

I was arrested and subsequently charges were dismissed because it was BS.

Might this be you ?

http://www.coltcco.com/?p=187

I met Mike before I met Mike. He bought a gun in my area and I heard about him because of this matter. That gun shop is no more and I miss it.

I've met him since in person. I'd arrest his ass too. :D

Just kidding. Like me, he's a much nicer guy in person. :hiding:

Guest canynracer
What did you get in trouble for in Knox County? Was it just a loaded pistol in the car without a license/permit and you had to pay a fine? That fine i know went up last year even though it is still the lowest level misdemeanor.

Dude do a search , I ain't writing that crap out again. happened last year around June 21

I was arrested and subsequently charges were dismissed because it was BS.

Here you go....

http://tngunowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2228&page=2

they had JJ on the radio this morning. He was fairly humorous about the whole situation over using deputies in his ads. He was also a hoot cracking on Tyree.

He is starting to win me over a little.

Randy Tyree was considered a joke when I arrived on the UT campus in 1967. I never could figure out how he was elected as Mayor unless his opponent was an even bigger joke. It happens.

Hell, the guy was born in 1940. I wouldn't vote for a sheriff nine years older than I am. :x:

So, my vote would go to whoever was running against him. :x:

Randy Tyree was considered a joke when I arrived on the UT campus in 1967. I never could figure out how he was elected as Mayor unless his opponent was an even bigger joke.

That was Kyle Testerman.

Idiot voters re-elected him again AFTER Tyree, though.

I arrived on the scene here in fall of '66, myself.

Somehow survived Knoxville 22, Billy Graham/Richard Nixon, Operation Aquarius, and the World's Fair.

- OS

Guest shortfri

Seems i got mine today also. I did find out how they got our addresses i think.

I was reading an old Tennessen paper this week from the last of june. And ran across an article about the state issueing carry permits to felons. Seems the paper contacted the dept of saftey and got a list of permit holders thru the public right to know something. They then received a list from 2003 to 2008. They then ran sometime of background check on those people to see if they were felons. So i am assumeing that we or anyone can obtain this list the same way.

• 2 weeks later...