2/23 Day of Liberty Second Amendment Rally in Mount Juliet, TN

I just wanted to let you guys know we are hosting a 2nd Amendment rally on Saturday February 23rd at Charlie Daniels Park in Mount Juliet, TN. It will be held at 12:00PM.  We have already lined up several confirmed speakers for the event. 

Our confirmed speakers are as follows:

1. Scottie Hughes
2. Nikki Goeser
3. Hickok45
4. Ben Cunningham

More speaker announcements are definitely to follow once we are able to confirm them. 

Facebook pages:

http://www.facebook.com/GunsRightsAcrossAmericaTennessee

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Day-of-Liberty-Tennessee/534911976531003

Thanks,

Jason

Edited by Seabeejason

It was a good turn out, I guess 200 to 300 people, Great guests, got to meet Hickok45 and Seabeejason.

I would like to say a "Thank You" to Jason, yall did a good job.

Susan Lynn, Mae Beavers, Steve Gill, Carl Boyd Jr., Scottie Hughes, Nikki Goeser, all spoke as well as a few others.

The MC was great, what was his name?

Got there late. Was supprised the turn out was low. I was even more supprised the Reloaders bench was not really talking it up to customers at the counter.
I did meet a few. Glad I went to help support them. I guess getting older I don't like others fighting my battle for me so I stand there with them and fight the battle together !!
God Bless all !

Mike

Thanks for coming out folks!!!  It was definitely a great event.  Our count was about 400-500 people.  We got 300 signatures on our petitions and also got to meet some great people.  We are not happy with WSMV's reporting of the event.  They said "dozens" of people showed up.  I have already been talking with the news producer about it and was not successful in getting them to change it. Oh well, biased reporting will not stop us from standing up for our rights.

We will be doing another event in the future, likely April or May time frame.  I am thinking the next one will be in East Tennessee in the Knoxville area.  We like to do the rallies, but we also have to focus on other things as well.  Rallies are fun and a great way to get together, but they are limited in what they accomplish.  The real fight is in getting our elected leaders stand up for our rights.  That's our primary mission at this point.

• Like 1

The last time I was in Reloaders Bench - and it will be the last - the clientele and the folks behind the counter were too busy talking about their latest drug related escapades to wait on a reloading customer. Not surprised in their lack of interest.

I had a family conflict, so I didn't get to Mt Juliet. Thanx to everyone who did. Looks like there will be more opportunities to represent, so show up, stand up, speak up whenever you can.