S&W M&P 22

JoeJ615

picked up a M&P 22 yesterday and love the feel of the gun but havent got to shoot it yet, been wanting one for a few months now and everything i've read/seen indicates they are reliable even with bulk ammo and nice and accurate shooters ... paid a little more than i would have liked at $399 + tax / TICS but i figured they wouldnt be cheap new anywhere right now so i went with it ... i know its a pretty popular new gun so just wondering how any of you guys experiences with it have been?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one. I haven't put a lot of rounds thru it, but it is very accurate. I don't have any complaints. It looks and feels better than the Walther that it replaced. Nice gun to have at the range for the kids. Saves on ammo cost.

Same here. It's very accurate, at least for me and my abilities. I like the feel of it, much better than the P22 I think. It won't relace my Ruger 22/45; but it's a nice changeup for range and outdoor plinking. In fact, I got it for outdoor use mainly, just carries better. 

You may have overpayed a little but not terribly so.  TIC's you would have paid either way and technically you are supposed to pay sales tax on items ordered out of state just no one does it.  then add in shipping and transfer fees and and that overpayment starts narrowing considerably.  I've always been one of those guys that would prefer to buy local even if it does cost me slightly more just for the fact that i am giving my money to local business.   It always helps to when you get to walk out with it right away as opposed to waiting for an order to process and ship.   Congrats on a great gun

Glad to hear that this gun is getting a good report a close friend and I went to the Knoxville Grander mount. He wanted

a .22 to start learning on and picked out a m&p seem like a  well built gun

Edited by mudstud
Guest VJGthe3
  • I love it almost as much as my wife does (this is the first of probably many that she will claim for her own.) Shoots well, has a great feel in hand, and the ammo is cheap.