First time I have saw this in a while.

Jason in TN

I'm honestly suprised it actually made it into the case.

Hell, i'm not sure i would have been able to walk away from it.

It was hard to walk away had to bite my lip and say don't do it you have one already. But I probably should have got it. Hope some one who really wanted one got it. Not just some one who grabbed it to just make a buck.

Jason Edited by Jason in TN
They do exist. Well for about 30 min and then it was gone. Was told that was the third one that had been delivered in a week. Setting my tent up in the back of Walmart now not leaving until I get me three boxes of 22 ammo. :)

Jason Edited by Jason in TN

That thing is priced about $947 too low.

ya if you're one of the people that buy it to resell... just goes to show you that stuff is still coming in like it's suppose to...I wish everyone would just stop buying and let everything get in stock and back to normal ...that's what gonna have to happen... I haven't bought anything in a months or so and not going to... and im going to laugh at the guy that maxed out his credit card to buy 13,000 rounds of 22lr to resell for triple shelf price :) 

Nice to see it there, but it does look like the price has gone up some from pre-December.  I'm pretty sure they were $50-$100 less then.  That's not to say I would have walked away from it though!  I'm still dreaming of walking in as they are carrying out the Sig Enhanced at about $900.

Oh, FWIW, I was told at the Walmart in Johnson City that they got a Bushmaster in last week and two weeks ago too.  Evidently they went out the door within minutes of being checked in.

Nice to see it there, but it does look like the price has gone up some from pre-December.  I'm pretty sure they were $50-$100 less then.  That's not to say I would have walked away from it though!  I'm still dreaming of walking in as they are carrying out the Sig Enhanced at about $900.

Bushmasters at my Walmart have always been in the high $900's. Walmart is not increasing its prices due to stupid people. You'll only see them raise their prices if the manufacturer does. If they were in the market of price gouging they'd be selling XBOX's and Playstations at three times the price when they first come out. They don't.
Guest AmericanWorkMule

I'd just  about had all my paper route and soda can money saved up for one as well, then all the crazy hit the fan.

I'm just hoping finances fall back in line so that I can jump on the first DPMS AR10 I run across there for under $1000.00
I never new I wanted one until they were all gone.

I don't know, I think all the folks that went out and paid $3000 for them are going to think they are worth $3000 when they go to sell them.

EXACTLY! it's going to be like the antique road show where you think you have a diamond in the ruff, then the guy tells you that it's only worth a fraction of what they paid for it... 

... Walmart is not increasing its prices due to stupid people. ...

It sounds like you may have taken my comment wrong.  I wasn't trying to imply that Walmart was gouging, just noting that prices might be edging up a bit.  I know they've had to raise some of the ammo prices because things are costing them more, so they might be paying more for some of the AR's they get as well.

It sounds like you may have taken my comment wrong.  I wasn't trying to imply that Walmart was gouging, just noting that prices might be edging up a bit.  I know they've had to raise some of the ammo prices because things are costing them more, so they might be paying more for some of the AR's they get as well.

It doesn't appear they're listed for any more than what they were before the shooting. It's easier for the gov to touch ammo than guns anyway in terms of prohibitive taxing and such. Firearms are different. So long as the state they live in isn't raising their taxes and the materials used to manufacture remain at the same price, the manufacturer of those firearms isn't going to raise their prices to the retailer. Last time I saw a Bushmaster in stock at Walmart (pre-Newton) they were pushing $1000. Bushmasters have always been more expensive though.

There were two DPMS That went through the same Walmart yesterday. Sport models. They are starting to show back up a few at a time. Ammo is not I did pick up a 100 45acp winchester white box but with tax it was right at $45 don't remember them being that high.

Jason

Hmmm... I might have to start making regular visits over there to see.  I don't know that I've ever been to a Walmart that had two AR's at the same time!

Last time I saw a Bushmaster in stock at Walmart (pre-Newton) they were pushing $1000. Bushmasters have always been more expensive though.

Interesting that the Bushies were listed for about the same price as Walmart's Colt 6920's at $1050!