Some new optics from Bushnell

Probably will be back ordered by SWFA. I've had a 30mm Leupold AR M2 scope mount back ordered for a month now after their checkout site said they were in stock. First time to order from them and last.

I bought a SWFA scope from them with no problems but they are one of the companies where I will call before ordering to see if an item is in stock.

I read somewhere that these would be out in May, but can't find the link now.  

I had forgotten about this being a first focal plane scope.  For me, FFP is not useful on a 1-4x scope.  That nice eotech-like reticle will be near indiscernible at 1x.  

• Like 1

I read somewhere that these would be out in May, but can't find the link now.  

I had forgotten about this being a first focal plane scope.  For me, FFP is not useful on a 1-4x scope.  That nice eotech-like reticle will be near indiscernible at 1x.  

This is true.  I have a first focal plane mil dot 1-4.5x and all you can see is a smooth line on 1, 2 power, not real clear even at full power.  I will wait until I can see one in hand before I buy

• 4 weeks later...

bushnell's 3 gun specific 1 x 6.5 runs about $1300 in both FFP and second. now they have 3 gun 1 x 8 at about 1900.

the 1 x 6 is very popular lots of shooters use them, have checked the 2nd plane model very nice.

i run a 1 x 5, if i can still use my 3 gun AR i will have a 1 x 6

there are several 1 x4 for sale on other forums.

bushnell's 3 gun specific 1 x 6.5 runs about $1300 in both FFP and second. now they have 3 gun 1 x 8 at about 1900.
the 1 x 6 is very popular lots of shooters use them, have checked the 2nd plane model very nice.
i run a 1 x 5, if i can still use my 3 gun AR i will have a 1 x 6
there are several 1 x4 for sale on other forums.

Yeah the big seller here is the under $300 price range. Mine is a 300BLK so for $1400 I'd probably just buy the Luepold with the .300 reticle

The absolutely best setup for a Blackout would be a mildot reticle then range and mark your turrets for the holdover. There is not a BDC reticle that will match your load, at least not one I have found. It takes a little time and effort but what you get is a weapons system, yes it is a system, that is capable of so much more than just what just adding a scope can do. You don't even need a mildot. You can use a standard duplex reticle as long as you have a way to range like a laser range finder.

And this applies to most other calibers as well. The longer the range the caliber is capable of the more important it is to get the correct numbers on your turrets.

I am building a bolt gun in 300BO and it will wear a mildot and target turrets.

have seen one for the 300BO at optics plant sorry but do not remember who made. the only reason i remember was because for the huge differance of flight between sonic and sub sonic\

also right now thet a on 10% c0de right  till april10 april10 is the code

• Like 1