Wife just ordered my Valentines day Present * Archangel sparta stock Arrived and installed

Spots

She asked what I wanted, and I told her a new stock for my Mini 30. Dolomite showed me this stock the other day, and I think it looks amazing, as well as having awesome reviews. So I just ordered one off amazon, it'll be here by friday according to shipping info. Now I just need an optic or backup iron sights for the rail on top. This is the best Mini stock I've seen and I can't wait to get it

My mini right now

2013-02-04_19-52-35_339_zps1b703501.jpg

And what it should look like by Saturday

mini30_zpsd248dba0.jpg

Edited by Spots

Wow, you did better than I did on my Bday, yesterday I turned 54, I got flowers,

and a G22

Can you say like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs? I wish the brown coat santa would hurry

Date                                       Time                             Location                                          Event details
February 8, 2013                      06:57:00 AM                 Oliver Springs, TN US                       Out for delivery

I will give amazon one thing, it left the warehouse Spartanburg, SC last night at 800 pm, and its supposed to be here by 400 pm. Fast shipping

Edited by Spots

Well after a lil head scratching and a call to promag I got the stock installed. The rear site was a huge pain. It must have been torqued in at 500 ft lbs and sealed with unicorn blood. I ended up drilling it out. Current optic is a tru glo, will be upgrading to something nicer soon. Also equipped with a 30 rd mag. I like it, sorry for the horrible pics

IMG_20130208_212013_zps9c9e6d2c.jpg

2013-02-08_21-16-45_653_zps9bd3cfe6.jpg