Hello from RSO's at Stones River Range

Guest HiCap45

Guest HiCap45

Hello!

My name on this board is HiCap45 but at Stones River or any where else my name is Richard Kearney. I am one of the RSOs at the Stones River Range off of Hobson Pike. Please visit our website www.rso1.com and learn more about the range and the services we provide to largest public range near Nashville, Tennessee.

If you have never visited this TWRA Range Facililty please take the opportunity to do so. On the www.rso1.com site and you will find a link to the Stones River Range Site but a lot of information can be found on rso1.com such as several webcast and videos that show the new range building (Hunters Education Building & Offices) plus a 3 minute segment shot by Tennessee Wildside hosted by Doug Markham discussing the range and RSO Association.

Hope you visit our site and the range very soon.

See you at the range.

Richard Kearney - RSOP

www.rso1.com

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, how's it going? I have been to the Stones River range probably 10 times total over the past year, shotting everything from .22s, .357, 45, 9mm, .30-06, to my AR-15. It's a great range and even though I'm a member at Gallatin Gun Club, Stones River is still my backup range in case they are having an event or I want to shoot with a group.

Is the hunter education building completed?

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Everyone's a comedian! :D

Actually, I have met Richard a couple of times (good shooter) and I have been spreading the TGO word over at Stones River.

Oh, Reef, the building is complete, but furniture has not arrived yet. Supposed to be here this week. (crossing fingers...)

-Len

Welcome! You must know that Len fella. We won't hold that against you. :rock:
Guest HiCap45
Welcome! You must know that Len fella. We won't hold that against you. :D

Yes! He has been training for the past month or so to become a RSO with our association. I'm glad you won't be holding my association with Len against me just like I will not hold Len's association with TGO against you :rock:!

I have been with the RSOs at Stones River since October of 2003. It has been my extreme pleasure to be apart of this wonder group of volunteers. All these folks give a lot of time to the shooters of Middle Tennessee through the range at Stones River. I have made many good friends there and hope to make more here too!

Thanks again for the warm response to my thread :) !

Richard Kearney

www.rso1.com

PS - I would like to start an RSO thread for the range. Any comments or ideas on what people would like to know about the Range at Stones River?

Guest HiCap45
Hey, how's it going? I have been to the Stones River range probably 10 times total over the past year, shotting everything from .22s, .357, 45, 9mm, .30-06, to my AR-15. It's a great range and even though I'm a member at Gallatin Gun Club, Stones River is still my backup range in case they are having an event or I want to shoot with a group.

Is the hunter education building completed?

You can go online to www.rso1.com and get a personal tour through the new building with our most current video webcast.

Richard (HiCap45) Kearney

www.rso1.com

Hey, Tower, I'm gonna use your quote as my campaign slogan when I run for office!! :P

And everyone, while I definitely put myself in the "nice guy" category, knowing me is not always the joy of people's lives! I have my moments...:(

-L