Is the Department of Homeland Security Obama’s Gestapo?

mcurrier

have to agree ... when you see all the "miscellaneous" agencies becoming connected, it makes you raise an eyebrow. 
i hope i don't offend anyone by saying this ... but from the TSA agents i've seen, i doubt they would question any order given to them, even if to spy, disarm, or fire upon a law abiding citizen. get people at the top of these agencies not afraid to give the order, hire people under them that will follow, and there you go. 

• Like 2

I read an article in a magazine (Reader's Digest, I believe) titled 'Who Will Become a Nazi'. It gave a breakdown of the personality traits of different people and how they could, or could not, be persuaded to join a group like the Nazi's. It opened my eyes to a lot of traits I used to ignore in people. There are many, many,  people out there who would fire on American citizens if they thought it would curry favor with someone they consider their superior or if they thought it would get them promoted to a higher ranking.

Edited by Red Haired Girl
  • Like 1

Like the ones in the ATF and IRS SWAT teams? Likely. Like the ones in the Homeland Security forces with their

select fire personal defense weapons? Most definitely. Goons!

It is a scary part of all this, the next disaster will show us all something.

They will come and "knock" on the door, if you answer, be ready to answer

the question of, " Are you OK?"

If you dont answer, you door will get kicked in so firearms can be found

and kept out of the hands of bad guys.

We will have to stand up and be counted, what side of the fence will you be on?

If you have no food, water, or any kind of supplies, you will be on the inside of that fence.

Edited by RED333
  • Like 1

It appears that the Department of Homeland Security needs an additional 22 million rounds (to add to their 1.6 billion round inventory that they're already purchased over the last 10 months).

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-purchases-21-6-million-more-rounds-of-ammunition/

I don't know what to make of all this ... is this quantity out of the norm for what the fed has purchased in the past? I'm uneducated on that, and frankly, a touch skeptical of infowars.

They will find out that they won't be able to control much of anything with all that ammo, if that does happen. Just make them feel more powerful

for a moment or two.

Well, like in Lights Out, everyone was wondering who caused the EMP blast. I wonder if they already know? Just kidding. :D