Funny Stuff!

DaveS

I seen a guy cuss out a commissioner during an arraignment. The guy would have been released after 12 hours on time served if he would have plead guilty. Instead he cussed her out without entering a not guilty plea. The commissioner asked if he could make bond and the guy said "F" no and continued to cuss the commissioner out. At that point the commisioner set his court date 3 months out and put the highest bond she could on him. He was really surprized when he couldn't get out for 3 months over what would have been a 12 hour sentence.

Dolomite

• Like 1
Guest capt usa

By the time it was over I was laughing like she was. Good for the judge, they need to be taught jail isn't a vacation spot. 30 days of work detail and she may be serious next time and answer with "yes or no Sir". 

She's a ditz alright, but I can't help but wonder what kind of chip the judge has on his shoulder. Like strickj said, he was all jovial and light-hearted until she said "Adios". She seems dumb as a bag of hammers, but he kind of lead her to believe his proceedings were rather informal up to that point.

No excuse for her actions after that, of course. I'm constantly telling my daughter, that it doesn't matter how mad you are at someone, if they have authority over you, it's best to bite your tongue. Otherwise you risk their anger, which has power behind it.
  • Like 1

The only issue I have with the sentence is that now the tax payers get to foot the bill for her room and board over the next 30 days. I would have rather seen her fined so she had to sell her "Rick Ross" jewelry.

Ding!

I'm sure the county lock-up is no picnic, but why not work detail or community service, ... something useful.

Go ahead and get ready to bash me. I can take it.

Screw this judge. He started this crap by getting offended when another latino said, "adios" to him and doubled her bond and then replied with, "adios." What an egomaniacal asshat. And I have never understood why the 1st Amendment to the Constitution ceases to be applicable simply because you're in a court of law. If the judge is an asshole you DO have every right to tell him so. But because his ego can't handle the truth he uses the force he has at his disposal to put this girl in jail for a month for flipping him the bird? Call me crazy but I think the wrong person is being incarcerated. 

Q: What do you call someone who finished last in their law school class?

A: Your Honor.

• Like 4

I think showing up to court for drug charges warrants a serious attitude. So her giggling wouldn't have set well with me. However, he was laughing as well but decided to be a hard ass when he thought she was acting "cute".

So the whole "you're here on drug charges" goes right out the door and becomes "you're here because i say you're here". So what does she learn from that? She learns to dislike the court system....and probably goes right back out to pick up her old habits.

• Like 1

If everyone who's ever flipped someone off got 30 days in jail for it, I'd invest every penny I have in prison construction companies and retire early.

Still no saying she is in the right or doesn't deserve to learn a lesson...just saying the judge was being a bully.

• Like 1

If everyone who's ever flipped someone off got 30 days in jail for it, I'd invest every penny I have in prison construction companies and retire early.

Still no saying she is in the right or doesn't deserve to learn a lesson...just saying the judge was being a bully.

Yea he was totally flexing his FU because I can muscle.

btw did she say her jewelry value was "rick roll"?

We're no strangers to love.... you know the rules and so do i.........

Go ahead and get ready to bash me. I can take it.

Screw this judge. He started this crap by getting offended when another latino said, "adios" to him and doubled her bond and then replied with, "adios." What an egomaniacal asshat. And I have never understood why the 1st Amendment to the Constitution ceases to be applicable simply because you're in a court of law. If the judge is an asshole you DO have every right to tell him so. But because his ego can't handle the truth he uses the force he has at his disposal to put this girl in jail for a month for flipping him the bird? Call me crazy but I think the wrong person is being incarcerated. 

Q: What do you call someone who finished last in their law school class?

A: Your Honor.

I agree,the worst part is it costs between 40 and 65 bucks a day to house an inmate and THAT doesn't include medical expenses..so mr ego added an additional month coating the taxpayer an additional rough 1600 bucks,so much for the lawyer with an iq of 12 ;)