Hypothetical Question on Restaurant Carry

Guest nraforlife

I would say NO. Don't give up anything. I have no problem not going to places such as these. If I feel a need to eat out there is always Cracker Barrel, LOL.

One thing I wonder. Several make claims to the thought of "concealed is concealed". So for you people it is okay to break the law if and when you see fit? What other laws do you pick and choose from? :stir:

:popcorn:

:devil:

Whichever suits me. I am pretty anti-government anyway. Not anti-America, but not a big fan of government. I am kidding about the laws but not about the government. I believe they have no right to tell me when and where I can carry. I don't pay much attention to speed limits either lol Edited by robin48
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cracker Barrel, Subway, Ryans Steakhouse, Shoney's (if there are any left around TN), and there are a few more that are out there that allow carry/not marked. i have open carried in Ryans many times here in Chattanooga, and no one blinks an eye.

as a matter of fact, i dont see how so many people are scared/not comfortable with open carry. your weapon being holstered says alot, and that is if it gets seen. being in a secure holster is far more respectful than crammed in the waistline of your pants gangsta style. i have never had anyone say a word to me for open carrying my pistol.

Guest 270win

Most people don't notice clean cut people who are open carrying a handgun. Most don't notice rifles/shotguns in gun racks either. The general population is not aware of their surroundings...which is a contributing factor to being a victim of crime.

Guest justaman30
I have to agree with molonlabetn and though I do CC and will probably always CC only I don't worry if my gun accidently prints or accidently shows and if the law changed I would hate the extra pressure of knowing that if it were to show I could get arrested.

I want restaurant carry but I'm not willing to give up one right to gain another, we should have both rights period!

I agree with the above statement.