Piers Morgan Shoots an AR & Interviews Ted Nugent Again!

I almost feel bad for piers, he seems to be starved for attention. I think we should encourage him to go to tehran, demand an interview with Ahmadinejad, and don't take no for an answer. Oh yeah, bring that ar15 with you. That should get him some attention.

The worse thing for him is, no matter where he goes, he can't get away from piers morgan.

What does piers morgan use for birth control?

His personality.

I'm always impressed with how articulate Ted is. Regardless of what one may think of him, he is one of the best spokesmen for the Second Amendment that we have right now.

Piers can go suck...... an egg.

Edited by daddyo
  • Like 2

Piers Morgan and his advocacy is one of the best things that pro gunners have going for them right now.  I think that the majority of America sees him for the clown that he is.  In the long run I can only hope that he will hurt the gun control movement due to his incredibility.

I really wish that Uncle Ted would replace Wayne LaPierre as the NRA spokesman.   Uncle Ted conveys the thoughts of everyone I know much better than LaPierre.  LaPierre comes off as just another guy who's being paid to lobby for the NRA who reads from prepared statements where Uncle Ted is speaking from the heart and is able to adapt to his critics very well on the fly.

• Like 2
Guest drv2fst

I really like the way Ted makes our case, however, he is well known for being very verbally abusive and hot-headed.  What we need is a version of Ted that can remain calm and cool at all times and make the same case.  Ted's rants get him viewed as less well informed than he really is.  When he's calm, there is no better spokesperson.  Lately, he seems calm most all the time.  Maybe he is over the rant stage, but I doubt it.

Argh, can't view video over iPhone. This sounds like quite the vid in too of it.

I have been fighting to stay off Apple, but it just got an ipad. Frustrating not seeing the vids. Wife just bought me an iphone5 to replace my droid :/ also. I am reluctant, but my whole family is on iSomething...

I guess I'll have to go to the YouTube app to watch :( Edited by Batman

The problem is Piers Morgan compares apples and  bricks. He asks a question then gets a logical answer then has to go off to a country that has no regulations what so ever and is unstable. Then when someone wants to explain to Piers he doesn't care and will not listen to them. The answer is simple... I need to be just as armed as my government is, If not we would not have a leg to stand on. I would love to see if the terd did hit the fan, how big our standing army would be and who all would stand behind them instead of being a free citizen. 

I have been fighting to stay off Apple, but it just got an ipad. Frustrating not seeing the vids. Wife just bought me an iphone5 to replace my droid :/ also. I am reluctant, but my whole family is on iSomething...

I guess I'll have to go to the YouTube app to watch :(

You are now on the iGrid.

You don't need to apologize for being European like Piers any more than I need to for being an American like Obama, Frank, Pelosi, etc. 

0bama is American?  His words and his actions could easily make one think otherwise.  He obviously was not brought up with American values, but anti-American, as, again, can be demonstrated in both his words and his actions.  We can debate the Kenya issue at some other time, but I don not believe him to be an American in body or in spirit.  :2cents:

I guess I'll have to go to the YouTube app to watch :(

Try the skyfire browser. 

Waitaminute!  For the past couple months, according to Piers, there is ZERO, NADA, NO REASON for civilian to own an AR.  Now, all of a sudden, well I guess some people in TX need them for hog hunting? 

I'm really getting tired of this fool.