Unsolicited Sandy Hook Emails

Getting all kinds of emails from the blind side on different email accounts like :

Date: February 3, 2013, 3:36:37 PM CST
To: XXXXXXXXXXX
Subject: Gun Control Is Treason

Overwhelming evidence has surfaced to prove that Sandy Hooks is a hoax. For example, the recently released CNN helicopter footage that is supposed to show children escaping from the school is obviously set somewhere else. The "grieving" parents are surprisingly joyful during their interviews. The footage from the early hours of the incident shows a traffic pattern that makes it impossible for emergency vehicles to operate. There are many other points with various degrees of credibility, but anyone doing serious research should find plenty to disprove the "official" story. In spite of this, many people still manage to believe the TV version of the Sandy Hoax drama. 

The critics often say that it is crazy to believe that Sandy Hook is a hoax, but this is simply an irrational emotional response. Their main argument is that the media and the government would not make such a big lie and then lie so poorly. This is the exact working principle of the "Big Lie", one of Hitler's techniques. Many people know about this technique and then fall for it anyway. Another common claim is that it's hard to fake that many deaths, but the "victims" could have been easily paid off to live with new identities. Regardless of the facts, sheeple believe what is shown on TV. They are suffering from the Stockholm Syndrome - they've learnt to love Big Brother. Accurate information and logic do not matter to them. Without the means to defend themselves, they are just sheep being led to the slaughter. 

The proposed gun control legislation does not improve public safety, but reduces the ability of the people to resist tyranny. High capacity magazines are not necessary to kill unarmed people or commit crime, but are very important for fighting armed minions of a tyrannical government, and deterrring a foreign enemy invasion. Making fighting weapons less available to people reduces their ability to defend themselves. People without the ability to defend themselves are at greater risk than people that can defend themselves. 

While the threat of a crazy gunman exists, it pales in comparison to the threat of a murderous government. Murderous governments are not fiction, but historical fact and have emerged virtually everywhere where gun control has been put in place. Even today, millions of political prisoners are being tortured to death in communist countries. People point to the many Western nations that have gun control but no murderous governments as examples, but these governments know that if they were to start killing their own people, Americans would step in. America is the last bastion of freedom on the planet and that is why America is under sustained attack. 

The biggest threat to America today comes from within. That threat is traitors in high positions. These traitors work covertly and watch their actions carefully lest they become exposed in a manner that removes the doubt of the public, most of whom cannot believe that such massive treason can take place in our society. They have chosen the ideal cover for their goals of subverting America - the guise of public servants. Using their positions of power, they have gradually eroded our freedoms and rights to further increase their own power. America is now on the brink of dictatorship, where this small group of traitors can have unlimited control of the nation. 

The ignorance of the public makes tyranny possible. Many people still believe the Sandy Hoax made for TV drama/story. This amazing feat of ignorance can only be explained by a mental disorder. This type of mass psychosis is one of the conditions necessary for a brutal regime to come to power with popular support. This is the type of mass psychosis that has fueled the public support of murderous dictators like Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot. This type of mass psychosis is now prevalent in America and the traitors know it. It is no surprise that they are now seeking to disarm the rest of us, so that we cannot resist their planned tyranny.

Gun control legislation is in direct violation of the Constitution that the legislators have sworn an oath to uphold. The Constitution recognizes and protects the right of the People to own firearms and to use them for self-defense. These are not privileges granted by the Constitution, they are God-given rights that are recognized and protected under the Constitution. They are rights that every legislator has sworn an oath to protect, regardless of religion. Legislation that violates the Constitution is an act of treason. Planning such legislation is planning to commit treason. Feindstein is one of the people planning this, but she is not alone. Feindstein herself has suspicious links to communist China. With leaders like this, it is not surprising that China's economy bloomed while California's withered. Her co-conspirators may have similar alternative allegiances. If they can disarm the people and rewrite the Constitution, there will be nothing to stop them from making pol!
icies to imprison people opposed to them, or to use their positions of power for profit at the expense of the nation. They are already filthy rich from having done that.

Some people say that the weapons available to the people are not sufficient to protect freedom from tyranny, because the state has much more powerful weapons. There is truth to this criticism and this is because the state has been gradually eroding self-defense rights of the people for some time now.  Under the Constitution the people should be able to possess the same weapons as the government, without restrictions. That includes fully-automatic weapons. Needing a permit for concealed carry is already an infringement of the Second Amendment. At the same time, the state has been arming itself to the teeth, including armored vehicles and drones. These weapons are a threat to our freedom and our lives. That money should be used to build our communities, instead of holding us hostage. The legislation that infringes on our rights needs to be removed and our rights must be restored and vigilantly guarded.

AND

Date: January 21, 2013, 9:39:08 PM CST
To: XXXXXXXXXXX
Subject: Sandy Hook Shooting Didn't Happen [PROOF]

Excerpt from Muad'Dib's January 7th, 2013 Critical Mass Radio interview:

...They used a poster child for this to get everybody's sympathy and to get everybody's emotions up so that they could hopefully bring in a gun ban. They used a little poster child, a little blonde-haired blue-eyed six year old girl. She was the face, the poster child. She was supposedly killed along with the other 19 six year olds and seven year olds at Sandy Hook. Three days later Obama was there doing a photo op and she's sitting on his knee. She's supposed to be dead, used as a poster child, this little girl died - she's sitting on Obama's knee three days later. The same little girl. 

And then they have her parents interviewed. It shows that they're all actors. It never really happened, because the guy that was supposedly her dad, is shown in the video where he's to the side and he's laughing and joking with other people and then he's called up in front of the camera. He's off to the left. Then he's called to the center, to the focus of the camera to be interviewed and to give his speech about Sandy Hook and about his daughter. And he goes from on the side from laughing and joking with everybody, he comes up to the center and ... he takes the joking, smiling face off and you can see him physically trying to force his face to look sad and then he starts talking about how his daughter's been killed. They're actors. There were no bodies. 

It was a made for TV drama to try to ram through the gun control laws, because they want to kill the American people and they can't kill armed people. That's why Hitler disarmed the Germans, it's why Stalin disarmed the Russians, it's why chairman Mao disarmed the Chinese and they killed between them something like 120 million of their own people. And that's what they want to do in America and they can't do it because the people have the Second Amendment and they have guns. So they have to do all of this, and they'll keep doing it. There will be more incidents like this, which are made for television, until they manage to persuade the American people to give up their guns. And then they'll start killing the Americans. Because the Americans are the only people stopping them from doing what they want to do already. They know they can't put their next phase, which is reducing the world's population, they can't put that phase into operation whilst the Americans have got millions of guns. 

This message has no links to help it get through spam blockers. If you are interested in the subjects being discussed, please search the Web for more information.

Maybe from emailing politicians ?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't recall which one, but a firearms / prepper forum was hacked a while back (maybe two years ago? I don't recall which forum it was) and a similar email was sent out to all members. I had signed up on that forum to read one thing and had never been back, so I was shocked when the email arrived, apparently from that forum's admin. A few days later a follow-up email came telling everyone they had been hacked, etc, and ever since that occurrence I've occasionally received these (similar) emails. I suspect whoever hacked that site not only sent out a mass email as the admin but also harvested the email addresses for future use.

I'm thinking Davidson's , that is where my email for that account is gun wise registered.

Nope, I'm not on Davidson's.

They're not even hitting the email I use for the majority of forums and vendors, but my main one. Even though I use the main one here, due to Comcast being blocked here in the past, I discount that, seems to be wider spread thing, so I probably have used it on somewhere else that was data mined somehow.

https://www.google.com/search?q=FreedomNetwork%40Underground.net+spam&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

https://www.google.com/search?q=sandy+hood+email+spam&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&newwindow=1&client=firefox-a&hs=byW&tbo=d&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&spell=1&q=sandy+hook+email+spam&sa=X&ei=PUYQUbmyHYj09gT3gYHQDQ&ved=0CDAQBSgA&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41867550,d.eWU&fp=4d739617f392435f&biw=1668&bih=750

Also getting similar from

fremanfighter@dune.com

VoiceOfFreedom@Inter.net

but all those from fields are bogus

The mystery is that I haven't gotten any on the email addy I've used most frequently on all things gun related on the net.

- OS

First rule is to never open up any emails from people you don't know who sent them. There's a little thing called email beacons that verify your email address works just by you opening the email to delete them. They can collect info on the type of device used, software/os, IP etc... as well but this information couldn't really be used for anything bad, you just may end up getting more focused unsolicited mails.

First rule is to never open up any emails from people you don't know who sent them. There's a little thing called email beacons that verify your email address works just by you opening the email to delete them. They can collect info on the type of device used, software/os, IP etc... as well but this information couldn't really be used for anything bad, you just may end up getting more focused unsolicited mails.

Takes opening in browser for that type script to work, one of the negatives of web based email.  One reason I've stayed with Pegasus ever since my first email back in 1990.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot