A Few HK's. Need more, but this is a start

Guest drv2fst

I bought a .45 USP,took it to the range,it shot low and FTF my SWC reloads (which feed 100% in my 1911s).I promptly sold it at the next gunshow and spent the money on booze and hookers.

I bought a .45 USP,took it to the range,it shot low and FTF my SWC reloads (which feed 100% in my 1911s).I promptly sold it at the next gunshow and spent the money on booze and hookers.

Mine is very accurate. it's just big. Kinda like holding a coffee table by the leg.

Guest drv2fst
I had a USP Tactical 45 before these. It was super accurate and reliable but the grip was just too big for me to get comfortable with. When I tried the newer HK45 I was sold. Same reliability, accuracy, MUCH better ergonomics. All I need now is to get the trigger as nice as the USP Tactical was. Still love the improvements.
Guest drv2fst

Very nice P7.  I shot one at a range once.  I really liked it.  There was one for sale on an auction site around a year ago that had a threaded barrel and some high tech coating.  I wish I had caught that one before the auction ended.    I hear that mags are really hard to find for those.  I've read a few articles that list the P7's as the best "draw and fire" pistol ever.  Good weight, smooth action, little recoil, fixed barrel for accuracy....

Nice collection you have !!!

The hK 45 is a tac driver at 25 yards I did this last week with mine.

The HK 45 needs more powder on my reloads so I went up to 4.9 grains of bullseye powder with Nosler 185 grain JHP.

5 round group hand held under 1 1/2"

Not bad for a plastic pistol...

100_3253_zps0770fd70.jpg

• 4 months later...