Even worse... I ordered a BCG, 1 upper and some misc stuff on 1-10-13. I got nervous and sent an email which I got back pretty quickly. My email was " is everything that I ordered in stock and ready to ship"?  

R-Guns- " yes sir it all is here and ready to ship, which will take 4-6 weeks as our website states". Ok... well, here it is damn near April... nothing. I just sent an email today. What they are doing is simple. They take orders, get CC info, then make you wait. The only thing that stops them from being illegal is that they do not charge you for merchandise until they really have it. They don't even come close to having peoples parts in when they click "checkout"... Rguns has pretty good stuff for the price, but they are such a scam fraud. I have waited too long to be giving up my spot in line now. Very unethical business practice here.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I got a few of those before Sandy Hook.  I knew of the RG stampings, but didn't know if that meant they were made by RG, or if they can be added later, kind of like lower receiver roll marks.  I know Palmetto's CHF barrels are made by FN, but they are stamped PSA...so didn't know if the same applied for BCG's.

(lost tract of this thread)

Yeah, I don't have any idea who actually makes them. I mean, even places like Bravo Company who displays their logo most prominently on BCG doesn't make them AFAIK.

I figure that at least  when companies that have come to be known for reliability put their stamp on something, it is at least a component that meets their expectations, so is likely to meet mine, too.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • 3 weeks later...
I was waiting on an order from Jan 8. I sent one email in March, and another April 5th politely asking if my order was close. The first email promised only 4 weeks from order date. Well, the second reply I received in April was " order terminated". Google RGuns and " order terminated". I'm part of a large group. If you ask about your 8 week delayed order, they cancel you. I hope that place burns to the ground.

RGuns,

My order was placed 1/8
Ccard was charged 3/28/2013

Still nothing delivered and no shipping notice.

Do you have a tracking number for my order, because I know you would not charge my CCARD and not ship my order for 2 weeks!  That would be a terrible way to do business.

Thanks,

Edited by Troutburger

RGuns,

My order was placed 1/8
Ccard was charged 3/28/2013

Still nothing delivered and no shipping notice.

Do you have a tracking number for my order, because I know you would not charge my CCARD and not ship my order for 2 weeks!  That would be a terrible way to do business.

Thanks,

Google Rguns and eat some popcorn... they do not have any biz ethics at all...

what was really funny was when all this started I had an extra Rguns NIB BCG and an unnamed member on here said he wanted one so I told him I would sell it to him for $180.00....well he said that was too much and he already had 4 on order with Rguns I told him good luck with that...bet he wishes he had took me up on my offer now.  Hell the one I have had on order since February was $190.00

Edited by Magiccarpetrides

It looks like I am going to have to dispute the charges on my CCARD.  They will not respond to emails, and the phone goes straight to voicemail.

There terms state they will not charge your card until your order is ready to ship, so I'm really afraid my order is lost in the mail. It doesn't take 3 weeks to ship from Illinois...

• 1 month later...
Guest sL1k

I will update on here when my bcg and pistol buffer comes in from them

I ordered it 1/29

Well I never cancelled my order. And just now got a shipping notice.