My Boys are gone....

Guest Angel 24/7

Guest Angel 24/7

I just dropped Xd & Dakota off at the airport to fly to Seattle for 9 days! I have never cried so hard in my life. Our daughter Baylie went to my sisters who lives in Nashville. On one hand a week of freedom, the other hand I don't know what the H*** to do?! In 13 years I have not had a week alone. I'm FREE. What will I get into???? (I'm sure Xd will be checking on me)HEHEHE:)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Grout

Rent all the movies you have wanted to see with no distractions or play your music as load as you want.You'll think of something.

Guest Angel 24/7

No throwing up in sock drawer!!!!! I want to see my 33rd B-day.

They made it ok. Dakota loved the plane ride. Allan said he never left the window, he got to see the Rockies covered in snow!

I can go play with all his toys???? As long as I clean them well I should be safe.... He is so da** anal about them being spotless!!!

Well, let's see -- candles, bubblebath, chick flicks, long phone calls with girl friends, eating what YOU want to eat . . . that takes care of the first day. I agree, 9 days is a long time.

I see solitaire in your future.

No throwing up in sock drawer!!!!! I want to see my 33rd B-day.

They made it ok. Dakota loved the plane ride. Allan said he never left the window, he got to see the Rockies covered in snow!

I can go play with all his toys???? As long as I clean them well I should be safe.... He is so da** anal about them being spotless!!!

:rolleyes:

I was gonna say "puke his underwear drawer" but that's too cold.

Guest TNDixieGirl

Mine was gone for a little over a week last month. I rented tons of movies I'd been wanting to see.

When he went to AZ for two weeks, I also cried like a baby when his plane took off.

I can tell I won't do well when he leaves for college.

Mine was gone for a little over a week last month. I rented tons of movies I'd been wanting to see.

When he went to AZ for two weeks, I also cried like a baby when his plane took off.

I can tell I won't do well when he leaves for college.

As all good Mamas do!

Guest Angel 24/7

I am renting Sweeny Todd. I have so been wanting to see it.....

I have been to Kung Fu panda & Wall-e I am ready for a grown up movie!

I have 6 more years before college......... It will take me that long to prepare..... I let him drive my car the other day around our property I just cried..... Time flies when they start growing up & indepentant!

Guest TNDixieGirl

Let us know how Sweeny Todd is. I haven't seen that one yet.

Mine became a licensed driver in April. I still worry every time he leaves the driveway. But so far, he's been trustworthy. The only thing I really worry about is I don't think he's ready for the idiot drivers he hasn't had to face yet.

How old are your kids?

Guest Angel 24/7

My son will be 12 the 13th of July, my daughter is 3 1/2.

I have been looking for a B-day gift for him.............

part of his b-day was to go to Seattle. So I just have to find some small things for him.

Allan wanted to get him a 22 riffle? That is what he got on his 12th b-day........

Yea Mike the 10/22 is what I am going to get for him. I just have to see how much I spend here in Seatle.

I've been haveing fun so far. Went yesterday to Takoma to see the tall ships, & made the Seattle - Detroit baseball game today. I think we are going to the mountains in the Am.

My son will be 12 the 13th of July, my daughter is 3 1/2.

I have been looking for a B-day gift for him.............

part of his b-day was to go to Seattle. So I just have to find some small things for him.

Allan wanted to get him a 22 riffle? That is what he got on his 12th b-day........

instead of a 10/22 try a cricket.

they're a great single shot rifle that will fit the smaller build of a child and they're excellent for teaching marksmanship.

plus they're inexpensive

:taser:

Guest Angel 24/7
Yea Mike the 10/22 is what I am going to get for him. I just have to see how much I spend here in Seatle.

I've been haveing fun so far. Went yesterday to Takoma to see the tall ships, & made the Seattle - Detroit baseball game today. I think we are going to the mountains in the Am.

Hi Baby! I miss you!

This is why you should have done it before you left!!!!

You can't leave it up to me????