Boxer Wants to Control Carry Permits

[quote name="mikegideon" post="899925" timestamp="1359535322"]LIBeral reTARDS[/quote] I'm starting to lose my level headed respect for the opinions of liberals. I'm developing a true hatred after what I've seen done in the past few months. Two big ones, my taxes going up considerably and a run at my personal property (firearms). I thought it would at least be another year or two before they came at us, but they are just pulling out all the stops and going for the prize. If the Republicans fail to take back the White House in 2016 we are so effed.
  • Like 5

I'm starting to lose my level headed respect for the opinions of liberals. I'm developing a true hatred after what I've seen done in the past few months. Two big ones, my taxes going up considerably and a run at my personal property (firearms). I thought it would at least be another year or two before they came at us, but they are just pulling out all the stops and going for the prize. If the Republicans fail to take back the White House in 2016 we are so effed.

I'm not starting to lose it. It's gone. They're the enemy, plain and simple.

• Like 4

I thought it would at least be another year or two before they came at us, but they are just pulling out all the stops and going for the prize. If the Republicans fail to take back the White House in 2016 we are so effed.

A lot of comments on here focus on the 2016 elections. Let's get focused on 2014 and changing the Senate. We need to expand our reach outside of the gun communities and use social media to show voters what's wrong with their Senator. Change the Senate and the power is gone from O's grasp.

They do not care about permits or even guns per se. They want to be able to control people.

You control people by controlling the things they have, want or need.

Real simple, taxes, healthcare and limitations on what you can have,

Screw the constitution is their motto!

• Like 1

They do not care about permits or even guns per se. They want to be able to control people.

You control people by controlling the things they have, want or need.

Real simple, taxes, healthcare and limitations on what you can have,

Screw the constitution is their motto!

Control is their main objective. They want to tell us what to drive, eat, drink, what to watch on TV and what to listen to on the radio. They tell us what is permissible morally, religiously and politically. They can't help themselves. It's at the core of who they are. If I choose to eat junk food, drink large sugary sodas, smoke tobbaco (pot seems to be ok to them), drive an SUV and listen to talk radio then it's MY business! And I alone will suffer any consequences. Sorry for the rant.

• Like 1

LOL, that is the funniest thing I have read in a long time.

Dolomite

She didn't think it was funny. I'm tired of playing softball with these people, and that means all of them. We're fine, because we don't discuss it. She doesn't burn up my hard-to-get ammo, and I don't eat her granola :).

She didn't think it was funny. I'm tired of playing softball with these people, and that means all of them. We're fine, because we don't discuss it. She doesn't burn up my hard-to-get ammo, and I don't eat her granola :).

next thing you know she is going to press the issue of redistribution of ammo.

Right now permits are a states right issue, am I correct in saying that this would be a move bring it to a federal level to take that power away from the states?

I'm starting to lose my level headed respect for the opinions of liberals. I'm developing a true hatred after what I've seen done in the past few months. Two big ones, my taxes going up considerably and a run at my personal property (firearms). I thought it would at least be another year or two before they came at us, but they are just pulling out all the stops and going for the prize. If the Republicans fail to take back the White House in 2016 we are so effed.

AGREED! American Liberty cannot survive 8 more years of the current brand of government policy.

Reciprocity would be the only possible need for this however it looks to me like Tennessee is doing a pretty good job at it already.  Why not just suggest that states use the Tennessee model and leave the Federal Government out.

Boxer wants ALL guns banned. She's not interesed in improving anything. I was leaning toward national reciprocity. With recent events, the Feds need to keep their hands off the whole thing. They're not smart enough to be involved.

• Like 2
Guest ThePunisher
[quote name="tennessee01tacoma" post="900116" timestamp="1359563061"]AGREED! American Liberty cannot survive 8 more years of the current brand of government policy.[/quote] If the R's don't regain control of both the Senate and H of R in 2014, then forget about taking WH in 2016. American Liberty cannot survive another year of these freedom grabbing commies, and 8 more years of these commies in power, America will crumble to her knees. Everything is about control with these communist. Of course many can't wait for the Amerika Bolshevik revolution to begin, as they think addressing each other as Comrade is really cool.