Don't Give Up The 2A Fight

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/29/gun-control-supporters-urge-obama-to-bypass-congress-on-new-measures/

Don't allow yourself to become complacent. The gun-grabbers are working feverishly to ensure our 2A rights are stripped away. We must push back twice as hard.

If they pressure financial institutions, we must pressure financial institutions even harder. If they pressure manufacturers, we must pressure manufacturers even harder. If they pressure elected officials, we must pressure elected officials harder. Whoever they pressure, we must pressure harder.

Do not just sit back and assume that someone else will do it. Assume that this fight is on YOUR shoulders. Contact anyone and everyone who may be feeling pressure from the opposition. It only takes a minute or two to send an email or make a phone call.
  • Like 2

I will be emailing every single government representative I can tomorrow.  I am also spreading the word on my Facebook page, Guns Across America - Tennessee.  

This is going to be the fight of our lives.

I hope all this enthusiasm doesn't wear off by the time there's actually something on the table for them to vote on. That'll really be when the rubber really hits the road.

Problem is, that might not be till much later in this year. Might not even be until the second year of the 113th.

Looks like immigration and budget is maybe gonna keep them busy for some time to the exclusion of most everything else.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
I wish every gun owner would stand up and fight this as a whole!

We need to all send letter to these anti-gun businesses and let them know we'll divest in them if they screw with gun manufactures.

The ones who are being bullied, but don't want to screw the firearms industry, we should give them all the support they need!

They are playing the "Rahm Emanuel, never let a good crisis go to waste" and Saul Alinsky methods flawlessly here! :down:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb-YuhFWCr4
  • Like 1