Meanwhile in the Ghetto......

TLRMADE

nothing but trash like i keep telling me gf im sure Martin Luther King is rolling over in his grave cause of people like this, makes me wonder what he would say if you took this type of stuff back in time and showed him

True, though you could easily see this going down with white trash as well....stupid doesn't require a color :)

On a side note, I laughed like hell watching it.

• Like 1

a real class act, no wonder were the kids learn it from.

Right on..The kids were acting just like their mother. Notice the "baby daddy" getting angry cause the dude tased her in front of his kids. but not at how the mother was acting in front of them. We wonder why this country is in the shape it's in.

All I heard was some woman yelling....."TAZE ME....TAZE ME... TAZE ME.... TA.......grgrgrrrfddrd"

i couldn't hear that in the video, but hearing that in my head while watching the video maybe me laugh out loud.

On a serious note though ... this is sad. I don't even know to say.

Per the comments on the web page ... "Welcome to Obamaville"

i couldn't hear that in the video...

I speak Jive.

Seeing an adult act like that is sad enough, but seeing an adult act like that in front of their children and then the children emulate their parents immature actions is just.... Edited by BrasilNuts
  • Like 2
Guest 556or762

You know, I watched both videos and I couldnt help but think, why do people act this way and why oh why do others imulate them. Well I just cant figure it out but I do know that its not helping anyone, and I hate to say it folks but everyone on TGO with a job is paying of rall those little hood rats to learn that, all those parents to act like that, did anyone see how many people were standing around?  I dont think I ever have a day that me and that many of my friends are all off work and able to just hang out in front of a store, then I relaized its because they dont work, WE as a people are just perpetuating this type of thing by allowing people to live like they do, its not a stretch to think that if half of them had a real job they would be at it and not available to be involved in these situations. Just my two cents, and I agree with the earlier posts ignorace anstupidity knows no color,race or creed, it doesnt matter if you came from the streets of harlem or a house on the hill if thats all you allow yourself to be thats all you will ever be, no one else can change it for you. Im out!

[quote name="556or762" post="899708" timestamp="1359512659"]You know, I watched both videos and I couldnt help but think, why do people act this way.....[/quote] Well they had to do SOMETHING after Springer was cancelled. I vote we stick cameras on everyone with no sense so we can monitor them like wildlife. Occasinally have the turtle man rush in, shove them in a bag and relocate them somewhere else at random. Live Action!
I don't condone hitting women, but I would have broken that woman's jaw if she pushed me like that. I'm tired of females who want to act like men but aren't prepared to deal with MAN consequences. She got her sorry butt tased (which was awesome) but then her male counterpart stepped in to defend her and she acts like the man had no right to zap a female. Sorry ladies, if you want to be treated equally so badly you're gonna have to learn to take a punch without whining about it or expecting a man to stand up for you.
  • Like 2
[quote name="daddyo" post="899585" timestamp="1359505551"]Those people are beyond hope.[/quote] That's why she voted for "hope"... right? Of course, if she was showered with riches from Glorious Leader, I doubt we would see any "change" to her station in life. Perhaps she would just have a larger collection of crack rocks and gold teeth while her kids are starved physically, emotionally and educationally. I'll never understand why folks choose to live like this. I'll also never understand how liberals claim that these people don't have a choice.
I came back to watch this again because its so sad (and funny for a minute). What will these people do when the working middle class either gives up, or is fed up, and they aren't able to maintain the lifestyle? When reality slaps them in the face?

I can't imagine that this is what the civil rights movement was all about?

On a less depressing note ... makes me want to purchase a taser! Anyone have any recommendations?