New York gun owners, I hope you push this!

Guest 6.8 AR

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/hit_us_with_your_best_shot_andy_5rxZg0gYBJJhkLBtiTPMfJ

They're not very happy with Cuomo, who thinks he is a God. Maybe it will start to destroy the cowards

and shut them up if the people up there revolt on this bill. I hope they stick to their guns. One of the bluest

states in the union could really shut Obama and his minions up, also.

New York citizens will win this battle with Cuomo, either in the Supreme Court, or with direct action

to violate every part of that law Cuomo signed. This is one battle the feds don't have a dog in the

race, and it could tear the liberals to shreds if they continue. Maybe they want to stay up there,

after all.

If the battle starts anywhere, that is just about the best state for it. Fly right in their face.

Let's hope that the gun owners of NY back this up and stand behind it.

Not holding my breath because I've heard so much unbacked braggadocio over the years I won't believe it until it happens.

Prob is, no way to know how many folks own them, so no way to judge compliance.

I foresee massive gun checking at rifle ranges, where the state can pick 'em off one at a time. Cuomo will probably put the pressure on to  give em the jail time, too.

- OS

• Like 1

I'm not holding my breath, either, but it is the start of some salvos being hurdled back and forth. Cuomo has bitten

off more than he can chew on this. Since they haven't, to my knowledge, fixed the police magazine issue, they may

have to throw all the crap out at once before the Supreme Court gets a hold of it. I don't really see much enforcement

going on with the cops in the hole, also.

At least when liberals screw up, they screw up well. :D

I hope NY Gun Owners go for this as well!  I'd like to see them start protesting in Albany!  They need to really start pushing back and pushing back hard!  Then when election time rolls around start voting the bass-tards out of office!!!

Prob is, no way to know how many folks own them, so no way to judge compliance.

I foresee massive gun checking at rifle ranges, where the state can pick 'em off one at a time. Cuomo will probably put the pressure on to  give em the jail time, too.

- OS

Simple, don't take it out of the house!

[quote name="Garufa" post="897015" timestamp="1359253816"]California has nearly twice the population of New York and they all bent over and said "thank you sir may I have another" years ago.  What makes NY any different?[/quote] I've met my fair share of New Yorkers, and I don't remember any of them that roll over all that easy. I don't mean any disrespect to CAliforians, but New Yorkers can stand their ground if they want to. I dunno, but maybe peeps on the West Coast are a little more laid back

California has nearly twice the population of New York and they all bent over and said "thank you sir may I have another" years ago.  What makes NY any different?

One word, "paranoia"! They scare each other on the California gun site!

[quote name="CCI" post="897027" timestamp="1359254774"]One word, "paranoia"! They scare each other on the California gun site![/quote] Unity will make or break the outcome. I hope New Yorkers stand strong together, and I hope gun owners stand strong together across the Nation because it will be required to achieve victory.
  • Like 2

Short of the revolution, rather negates the reason to own it.

That word revolution keeps popping up. I think if there were violence, it would be more like the IRA in Ireland.

Unity will make or break the outcome. I hope New Yorkers stand strong together, and I hope gun owners stand strong together across the Nation because it will be required to achieve victory.

WE HAVE TO STAND AS ONE, it is the only way to get the government to see our side.

That word revolution keeps popping up. I think if there were violence, it would be more like the IRA in Ireland.

Way, Way to early to even think about this, keep the pressure on you Reps, it is making a diff.

California has nearly twice the population of New York and they all bent over and said "thank you sir may I have another" years ago.  What makes NY any different?

The "Yeah, I got your gun registration right here, pal" attitude New Yorkers have. :2cents:

Cuomo,the liberal Dictator has broken the law and IMO it should go to the courts and prob will by the end of the year

The prob with NY is its all liberal and anti gun so the support for their laws are strong but that does not make them 

constitutional  - 

New York, like most states, is split into urban and rural areas. As in most states, urban areas have more liberals while rural areas tend to be conservative. Many residents of the rural parts are 2nd Amendment supporters, they're just outnumbered by the liberals in places like NYC, Albany, Buffalo, Rochester etc. Even the most liberal states have conservatives living in them.